Chapter 15

Jessica's POV

"Jessica, Baby are you sleeping?" I heard Harry whisper while walking towards my bed. I turning my body to face where he was coming and looked at him.

"No. What are you doing up?" I asked sitting up. He just smiled.

"Come with me" Harry said grabbing my hand and the blanket off of the bed and pulling me out of my room and dragging me outside of his house into the backyard.

"Harry, where are you taking me at 4 in the morning?" I asked as he continued dragging me to the back of his property and into the forest. I gripped his hand tighter, a little afraid of being in the forest so late at night and not really knowing where we were going.

"We're almost there. Don't let go." He turned his head and gave me a sweet smile and continued pulling me out the forest and towards a hill. "Okay, we're here" he said with a cute childish smile across his face. I looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"Okay, and why are we here?"

"Come sit with me?" Completely ignoring my question he sat down and pulled me so that I was sitting between his legs. He hugged me and brought the blanket so that it covered us both, causing a smile to appear on my lips. I loved being close to Harry. To feel his warmth radiating onto me was pure bliss. Harry nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck and placed a light kiss there sending shivers all over my body.

"Are you going to answer my question to why we're outside on a hill at 4AM in 2 degree weather?" He smiled against my neck while answering.

"To watch the sunrise" his breath tickling my skin as he spoke. My heart fluttered at his response.

We sat in silence for a while. It was a comfortable silence. I loved being in Harry's embrace. In his arms I felt protected. Loved. We watched as the sun slowly rose onto the sky. It was perfect. The colour of orange spreading out and turning into pink, to purple, to blue. It was picture perfect.

"Jess, can we take a picture? I want to post it on twitter and Instagram." I nodded my head. First Harry took of the sky and then faced the camera. We adjusted ourselves and got ready for the picture. We took a shot of just us smiling into the camera, cuddled up together. One of Harry placing a sweet kiss on my cheek, my eyes closed while I smiled. One of our hands intertwined. And a final one of us sharing a brief kiss on the lips.

"Okay which one should I post?" Harry asked showing my the pictures. They were all super cute so I grabbed the phone out of his hand, him not protesting. I looked very carefully at all the pictures. I couldn't choose just 1.

"Oh, this is so hard! There all soooo cute!" He chuckled into my ear. So cute!

"Why don't we post them all? I don't post as it is, so post them all. I bet the fans would love it" he said smiling down at me. I posted each photo and changed his profile photo's for both twitter and instagram to the photo of Harry and I sharing a kiss. I felt Harry smile against my head after i changed the photos. "Can you set that as my background?" I simply nodded my head and set the picture.

"We should head back." I said standing up. Harry nodded and stood. Grabbing my hand we made our way back to Harry's moms house. When we got there it was 6:30AM. Anne and Robin were still sleeping. "Do you wanna help me make breakfast?" I asked Harry as we got inside.

"I was just about to ask the same question" he said dragging me to the kitchen.

"Ah, I love England!" I said walking into the kitchen and sitting at the bar. Harry chuckled and smiled at me.

"Then stay" he said walking towards me and grabbing my hands. I looked at him smiling. He leaned down and placed yet another brief kiss to my lips.