Chapter 6

Jessica's POV

"So, Harry, We saw that you are now in a relationship, yes?" The interviewer asked Harry. I watched from the audience as Harry smiled at her.

"Indeed I am." Harry said proudly with a wide grin on his face.

"How did this happen? Where did you two meet?" The interviewer asked.

"We actually met at one of our concerts. She came for a meet&greet and when I saw her, we kinda just clicked. Shes really sweet and caring. I love being around her." The interviewer smiled as he spoke. The boys also being lost in his words.

"That's lovely, Whats her name?"

"Jessica." Harry said smiling. He is really good at acting. Dang! Sometimes I believe he likes me, but then I remember he's just acting.

"Is she with you today?" Harry nodded his head. "Well why don't we bring her up here." WHAT! I cant go up there! Harry stood up from his spot and walked over in my direction holding out his hand.

"Harry no" I whispered.

"Come on Love, don't be shy." He said grabbing my hand and wrapping his arm around me guiding me to the couch he was sitting on before. He sat down and sat me in his lap hugging me from behind and kissing my cheek.

"How cute!" the interviewer said. "So, Jessica, Whats Harry like?"

"He's amazing! He's always there to make me smile. He's very caring. He's very cuddly I'll tell you that." I heard Harry chuckled behind me and place a kiss on my shoulder.

For the rest of the interview I stayed on Harry's lap. We were just finishing up when the interview said something I didn't expect. "Well, that's all for today, but before we go why don't Jessica and Harry share a kiss huh?" The audience went nuts.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The audience cheered. I looked down to my lap.

"Jess. just turn your face towards mine and pucker your lips, I'll kiss the corner of your mouth. It'll look like we're actually kissing." Harry whispered into my ear. I turned my head so that was facing him and he leaned in catching the corner of my mouth and a bit of my lips. We stayed like his for a few more seconds and pulled away.

"Wow. That was something wasn't it" The interviewer said. "Well, thank you all for tuning in tonight. See you tomorrow" And we were off air.

"Well, that was something!" Louis said draping his arm over mine and Harry's shoulder. "You two smooching. Quite a sight" He let go of us and walked over to the rest of the boys.

"You okay?" Harry said putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Yea, I'm good.." I said looking down at my feet as we walked.

"Are you sure? It looks like somethings eating at you" Harry said with a bit of worry in his tone.

"Its.. its just..." I began. I don't know if I should tell him. What if he laughs in my face? Oh gosh.

"Jessica, you can tell me, I wont judge." Harry said stopping and holding my arms.

"It's just.. I was really nervous in there when the crowd started cheering "Kiss! Kiss!"..." I stopped before saying more.

Harry smiled and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back as he spoke in my ear, "You've never been kissed have you?" I shook my head and hid my face in Harry's shirt. He chuckled before continuing, "There's nothing to be ashamed of love. But I hope you know that we will have to kiss eventually." He said pulling away slightly but still hugging me. I nodded slightly.

"I know..."

"Come on the boys are already at the bus" He grabbed my hand and led me out of the building and onto the bus.

Once on the bus I saw Meg and Niall sitting closely, I rose an eyebrow to Niall and he began to smile. I knew it. I walked to the back room and began to do some school work closing the door behind me so that no one would disturb me. I was working away on my Biology when the door flew open scaring the life out of me.

"I'M BORED!" Harry said coming in and laying on the couch beside me and placing his head on my lap.

"My goodness Harry. You scared the life out of me"

"Sorry, I was just super bored and didn't feel like watching the boys play FIFA. Plus, why would I hang out with them when my beautiful girlfriend is here" Harry said smiling up to me pushing loose strands of hair from my face. I looked up and saw that he left the door wide open so everyone could see us.

"Aha, I see. Well... I'm sorry babe but I cant help you with your boredom right now. I have school work to do. He pouted his lip at me.

"Fine, give me a kiss so that I can sit here and just replay our lovely kiss while you work." He said cheekily. I laughed and shook my head. "Oh come on. Baby, don't be that way. Just one kiss?" He said holding up a finger and squinting his eyes.

"One kiss and then you have to move, I really need to get this done."

"YASSS!" He cheered. I looked at him with wide eyes. "What?"

"You are so weird." I said leaning down to get closer to his face. He chuckled grabbing the back of my neck pulling me closer to him. I puckered my lips and kissed the corner of his mouth as he did the same to me holding it for a few seconds. "Okay, no more. I really gotta get this done."

He nodded his head and sat on the couch properly. He took out his phone and began to type away and then brought his phone up to his face. "Smile!" He said smiling at her phone. I looked up and smiled fixing my reading glasses. I heard a click and saw Harry smile at his phone. I felt my phone buzz on my lap and saw it was a tweet mention from.. Harry.

@Harry_Styles: My beautiful babe bringing her nerdy-ness out. Looking cute @jessica061998 

He added the photo he had taken of me just seconds before. I looked up at him and saw him already looking at me with a big smile. "Why'd you post it, I look like a dork." I said throwing a pillow at him face. He caught and smiled at me.

"Because your B.E...-autiful" I couldn't help but laugh at his fail to spell beautiful. I looked away and continued doing my science. It was probably 5 minutes later when my cheek was attacked my lips constantly hitting it. I laughed as Harry continued to kiss my cheek and started moving all over my face.

"Harry.. stop. I really have to finish" I continued to laugh but he wouldn't stop. I looked over to the door and saw the boys looking over to us. "Harry, stooooop" I groaned. He laughed and continued assaulting my face. Harry's hands came down to my waist and began tickling then. I started laughing louder and Harry began to move his head some more putting kisses all over my face.

"JUST KISS HER ALREADY!" everyone yelled from the other room. Harry removed his hands from my waist and brought them to my cheek and started leaning in to kiss the side of my mouth. Just like we always do, but.. Harry did something I wasn't expecting at all surprising me.

His lips pressed to mine.

___________________________________________________________

Oooooo

Leave me a comment on what you guys thought.

~Jess