about

I hope you guys enjoy this book but remember it's copyrighted. Everything you read here is written by me and I would appreciate it if you don't steal anything you read because I take time out of my day to write this for you all. And if you see anybody with my story posted anywhere, please inform me.

Now there are just a couple things before you start reading:

- I curse a shitload so this book will have a ton of cursing.

- This is a BWWM (black woman white man) interracial book so please don't start hating. Any comment I see that contains hate, racism, or anything else I see as offensive with cause me to delete the comment and you to be blocked.

- If you ever see an error with anything (it may be grammar or etc.) just tell me. I'm not one of those people that get mad for being corrected because it actually helps me become a better writer. Constructive criticism is good!

- Not all chapters will be PG-13. There will be some sex scenes. Chapters containing these scenes will have to be marked as private which means you have to be following me to see them.

- This book will be written in five parts (each part will have a few chapters) with time skips varying from weeks to months to years. That may sound confusing but I promise it won't be. I will tell you clearly when parts are switching so there should be no issue. At the beginning of a new part, I give a little background information like the year, age, place in life. If you're ever confused, don't hesitate to leave me a comment!

- Make sure you vote and comment! All comments are sent to my email on my phone so I see every single one.

Now, enough with the chatter and on to the story.

Enjoy!