Chapter 16

Hell- part two

Donald turned around at the sound of the voice. He saw a short man standing there an angry pissbaby expression.

"I'm Donald Trump-" He began in a crusty voice but the man, Mr. Mosby glared at him through his soul, seeing every part of his crusty existence.

"Yeah, I know who you are you crusty piece of meatloaf." Mr. Mosby growled at him. "NOw get out my gotdamn lobby!"

"But I don't know where else to go though!" Donald whined like the pissbaby he was. Another song by IceJJFish came on the loud speakers. His beautiful harmonies didn't mend together, but it was a straight up hit for Satan.

Speaking of Satan, he came into the club. He pushed the guacamole lady out of the way to reach his assistant and the crusty president-not-to-be.

"What's going on how did you get in here?" Satan grumbled at Donald, crossing his blazing arms.

"I'm sorry i'm trying to get him out of this club that is only for the most special residents." Mr.Mosby told Satan. "I honestly don't know how he got in here since he's such a crusty and terrible individual."

"Hey!! I'm right here!!" Donald wailed.

"We know." Mr. Mosby replied, looking at him through the slits of his eyes.

"I know the perfect place for you, Mr. Trump." Satan grinned evilly. It made Donald very nervous to the point where he was sweating vampire blood. "A...beauty pageant!"

"Yes, maybe then I will accept you being in my lobby." Mr. Mosby clapped his hands together harder than Nicki's booty on Drake.

"That will ruin my reputation!" Donald roared in mighty anger, kicking the poor guacamole lady onto the ground.

"Peel the avocado.." She wheezed out. Donald looked at her in distaste. Guacamole was for the spanish moss.

"Look, do you wanna live, or do you wanna burn?" Satan narrowed his eyes, conjuring random flames from nowhere.

"My aesthetic!" said Mr. Moseby.

"No, I don't want to do the dumb beauty pageant!!" Trump whined like a little pissbaby throwing a fit. He started punching things and throwing vases at Satan's head, and stuck out his middle finger to Mr. Moseby. "YOU'RE ALL PREPS!"

Then Satan snapped.

"YOU WILL DO THE BEAUTY PAGEANT!!!" he screeched demonically as Donald held up a cross and started praying.

"May the power of Christ be with you!" Donald prayed, hoping to be saved by Jesus. Or Bob. Everyone knew neither of them were saving Trump. There was only silence. Jesus did not answer his calls. Trump cried.