chapter 20

I woke up to the smell of food I got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. "Morning."

"I didn't know you knew how to  cook?" I sat down as Damon poured me some food.

"Here." He hands me a plate of bacon, eggs and French toast.

"hmmm, this is really good." Just then the baby kicked." Guess you like daddy's  cooking." I started rubbing my stomach. "Do you wanna feel the baby? "

"How come you did not tell me you could feel the baby move?" Damon puts his hand on my stomach and felt the kicks."I love you can't wait to see you." Damon kisses my stomach.

"So what's this I hear about you giving Elena and I the house? " last night Elena texted me telling me what the brothers were up to and how to keep us safe from Klaus.

"You have an hour before you both have to sign the deed."

"I appreciate what you guys are doing but I do-"

"This is the only way Amanda." I get up and put my dish in the sink.

"I'm gonna use your bathroom to get ready."

"Go ahead." I walked upstairs and into Damon's bathroom. I got undressed and hoped into his shower.

After my shower I put on my  army pants  a black shirt I throw my hair in to a pony tail and slipped my sandles on and went downstairs where Elena and Bonnie  were sitting.

"Mr. Henry here's so you can both sign the deed." Stefan says as the lawyer walks through the door.

I noticed Damon and Stefan  were both still in the house."Dont you both need to wait outside or something." They looked at me then they turned around and walked out the house.

"Please sign here miss Gilbert." I took the pen and sighed where he told me.

"Now can you please sign under her signature." Elena does the exact same thing.

"So this place is yours? They just gave it to you both? " Bonnie says.

"Yes, they want us to be safe and since the house is ours no vampire's can get in without Elena or I letting them in."

"So our own personal safe house." Elena adds.

"Thank you, Mr. Henry." Elena and I both said as we walked him out. We turned around and started walking towards the front door but stopped.

"Sorry." Elena says "Stefan would you like to come inside our house? " Stefan  says Yea and walked in kissing Elena then they left.

"What are we 12?" Damon tells me.

"If I let you come in, you have to promise you will listen to the owners of the house? " Damon steps closer to the entrance of the house.

"That depends on what I have to listen too." He looks at me with those blue eyes that  I fell in love with.

"Let's get some things  straight, no more keeping me in the dark, we call all the shots, no lies and no secrets." I place my hands to my hips  waiting for Damon's response.

"Fine." He says through his teeth." Your way Amanda."

"Good,now Damon come in." He walks in and kisses my forehead  and walks into the living room.

I seen Bonnie give Elena her jacket "Thanks Bonnie." She says.

"Wait, where are you going? " Stefan tells Elena. I think Elena is going out I might do the same.

"To school." Elena says. Stefan looked at her stunned he thought she was going to hide inside all day.

"Huh?" Stefan says confused.