chapter 8

I woke up the next day alone in Damons bed I got up and took a quick shower. after my shower I put on some blue shorts with a red checkered shirt. (Pic on top.)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was at the Lockwoods helping set up for the masquerade ball tomorrow night.

I felt someone pull me "You are not suppose to be here." Damon says.

"Neither are you. "

"Well i was looking for my baby bro, speaking of could you tell yours to stop following me around?" He looked over and seen Mason."Masons here? Interesting."

"Damon you better not do anything to get yourself killed."

"Has he tried to do anything to you?"

"No, I don't think he seen me." I have him a smile.

"Good now you better leave before he does." Damon started looking behind me.

I turned and seen Jeremy walking towards us. "Jeremy." I say.

"What is he making you do?"

"He's not making me do anything. Damon and I a-" I had to cut Jeremy off.

"No,no,no, there is no Damon and you." He just looked at me."Just stay away from whatever Damon is doing, it's a stressful situation and I don't wanna hear Elena's mouth when she finds out."

"I don't really care what you want Amanda, because of Elena and you that I'm in this mess in the first place, so sorry, you don't really get to tell me what to do."

"Actually I can tell you what to do Jer, so you better not get involved. "

He didn't say anything just walked away.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I was looking for Elena when I seen Bonnie and Mason by his truck.

Have a bad feeling about this.

I seen Mason drop to the floor holding his head. I ran over there."Bonnie what the hell is going on." Just then Damon comes over and knees Mason in the face. "Really Damon?" Damon just looks at me then back at Mason.

"What's going on? " Stefan says as he suddenly appears.

Damon picked up Mason. "Amanda stay here, I don't want you to get involved or see any of this."

I was about to say something but Damon puts his hand over my mouth." Stefan keep an eye on her." I rolled my eyes.

I bit his hand. "What are you gonna do?" I asked.

"What do you think?" He tells me. He kissed my forehead and glanced over to stefan then back at me."There has to be another way."

"Well there's not." Damon says as he gets into the truck with Bonnie.

"Let's go inside." Stefan tells me.

"You know stef-' he cuts me off.

"Not gonna happen, now let's go." He says then he grabs my hand and leads me back to the Lockwoods.

I have to admit Stefan kept an eye on me I couldn't even go to the bathroom with out my bodyguard standing close by.

"Amanda I have been looking for you. Tyler tells me.

"Sorry I have been busy in this lil area."I show him.

Stefan was looking at his phone not paying attention then he walks aways.

"Ty i will talk to you later I promise."

"You better." Tyler tells me then he gave me a quick peck on the lips. Which caught me by surprise. He quickly ran away before I could say anything.