First Day High

Maine's P.O.V
Winford High is an International School here in LA. I'm so glad to be studying here with my friends Jennyvive,Athena,Justine,Sophia and Clarisse. And I wish that I will be lucky to be the President of the student council here. That is really my goal. Time check: 7:30 am OMG! 30 minutes left till the start of my class. I need to have my shower as fast as I could. So gtg. Bye!

*On the way to school*
Maine's P.O.V
OMYGOD. Please can you make it faster roger???! I'm getting late OMYGOD OMYGOD.
*Finally on the school ground*
Breathe in.. Breath out... You can do it!

"Oh hey! Maine! We're here!!" -Justine
So I walked up to where they are.
"Hey! Why you guys are still here? It's almost time for our first class..?" I said
"Girl,it's first day! No classes yet! OMG don't tell me you forgot it?" - Justine
"Oh. I see. *fakes a laugh*" - me
They all laughed at my stupidity. Why did I forgot about that? OMYGAD.
"By the way. Maine,what's up? It's been months since you hanged out with us. You already fine?" -Jennyvive
Yes you heard her right MONTHS of not hanging out. It isn't normal. The reason for that is a BREAK UP. A freakin' break up! My first boyfriend named Brooklyn cheated on me. With a bitch named Chloe Morrets. Still can't believe it. But! The good thing is I have moved on.
"Well.. *sigh* I'm already fine! I have moved on. You guys are right. Dating a celebrity isn't that easy. Many rumors. Problems. Issues. And heart aches. But the good thing is I HAVE MOVED ON FROM THAT BROOKLYN GUY. We still are having communication and we're good friends. So that I won't be called "bitter". Right? Haha" - me
"Well that's so good to hear. Being friends with your ex. Just like being friends with your worst enemy. Hahahahaha. Just kidding. I have Heared that there are a group of boys here that are known as "Gangsters" . They are made up of 4 boys. Let's check 'em out? Maybe they are cute and ehem handsome and goodlooking and so BAEable.. 😉" - Athena said
Ohmygod still the same old athena boy lover hahaha.
"But we're 6? How is that? 2 of us will be alone?" - Justine said
"They are 2 so they aren't alone. 😂😂😂" - Clarisse said
"YA right." - sophia said
"Okay let's go check em out." - I said
Maybe that'll help me find a new BAE. Haha. Uhm FYI I was once a good girl and now I think I'm gonna be an Ultimate play girl. 😉

*While walking in the school ground*
I saw a group of 4 boys sitting on the bench under a tree. The one is sitting on the bench he's tall,tanned skin,handsome huh and his eyes OMYGOD. FVCK! Maine stop! Stop! Okay? Stop.
The other one is tall white &chinky eyed.
Then the one standing infront the first guy is kinda big I mean gym body hahaha. And he's eyes are black as charcoal.
The last guy is tall,tanned skin,chinky eyed and well handsome but there are some black eye in his left eye. Wew Gangsters are real.
I was day dreaming at the first guy when... A group of varsity players walked infront of us. The one is in a jersey well they are all in a jersey hahaha. The one's surname is Sandford, the other one is Lim and the last one is Grey. Wew. Sandford is tall,dark and handsome. Perfect! Chinky eyed and his smile is as white as the sky. <3 hahaha. Lim is tall dark and handsome too but Sandford is more handsome. Then grey is Tall,White and chinky eyed.
"Hi. I'm Alden Jacob Sandford. But you can call me Jaden. *wink*"
Omg such a flirt. I'm gonna puke. Turn off! Haha.
"Hey. I'm Andre Lim. Call me?"
Eww. Gross. Jerk!
"Well I'm Mr. Right. I mean Joshua Grey. Mr. Grey. How I wish my name was Christian. Haha. ;)"

"UHMM. Sorry we're not interested. Maybe those bitches over there are. Why don't you go away here and go there?" - I said
"Woah"- Jaden said
"We don't need jerks. Like you." - I said again. He's getting in my nerves. 😡
I don't know why I'm so irritated now on them.
"But.. We-"- Jaden
"All you need to do is GO AWAY! Is it that hard to go away? Huh?" - I said
And they all go away. And then I continued day dreaming on the first gangster. Why won't he walk over here and do what that Sandford did?! Uhhh. I'm so gonna find out what his name is. And his class everything about him. I'll make a research.
"Girls! We have a mission. *grins*" - I said
"I think I like what you are thinking girl." -Justine said
"Is it Research time?" - Athena said
"It's a big YES!" - I said.

We walk straight to the study area. And I got my McBook Pro in my bag and started searching for the gangsters in Winford High.

Google:
Search: Winford High
Search: Gangsters in Winford High.
Content:
1. James Ivan Aragon
17 years old
Son of Emmanuel Aragon and Joyce Anne Aragon. The Owner of Aragon Corporation.
He's an only child. He is always left behind that's why he became a rebel. But James is a good person inside. He's a freshman but in middle school he started to be a gangster already. His birthday is on January 4, 1998. He lives in Beverly Hills California.
2. John Dale Thompson
17 years old
Son of Michael Ian Thompson and Michelle Thompson. Employer in Aragon Corporation. John Dale and James are good friends. They are in the same situation that's why they also turned into the same kind of person. His birthday is on December 18,1998. He lives in Dewey Ave. Los Angeles California.
3. Andrew James Lee
17 years old
Son of Jack Lee and Mica Lee. Owner of the sister company of Aragon Corporation the Lee Incorporated. Andrew is also an only child like James and Dale. They are in one group of gangster. Since middle school and untill here in Winford high.
4. Ashton Fletcher Irwin
17 years old
The most silent of all. Ashton's mom and dad are separated and have their own family. That's why Ashton is left alone with the maids here in their mansion in Beverly Hills. And that's his reason for being a gangster.

Their group is known as the most dangerous gangster squad in Winford. James Aragon is the leader,the second leader is Andrew Lee,and the other members are Dale Thompson and Ashton Irwin.

Maine's P.O.V
Oooooooooommmmmggggg.
"Girls!!! OMYGOD. They are not just simple gangsters na pa cool. You know?"- I said napapatagalog ako sa nerbyos.
"Omg,you're right girl. Creepy. They are so creepy." -Justine said.
"No let's not judge them. We will be friends with them. To be able to know them REALLY WELL. " I said.