Getting To Know The Casts

Maine Stephanie Hemmings P.O.V
I'm Maine Stephanie Hemmings. 17 years of age. A freshman in Winford High. I am the only daughter of the owner of the most influenced family company in the world. The Hemmings Corporation. My Dad is Luke Robert Hemmings. And my mom is Jamie Ashley Horan-Hemmings. We live in Los Angeles California. Mom and Dad and my friends got used in calling me "Meng". It doesn't sound that sossy but it's fine. It's what makes them happy tho. 😂

Jennyvive Mariel Williams P.O.V
I'm Jennyvive Mariel Williams. 17 years of age. A good friend of Maine. I am the daughter of Jenny Lyn Williams and Jay Lance Williams. I have an older brother named Prince Erjude Williams. He already finished his studies and already living happily with his wife Mary Johannalyn Feddiengfield- Williams in Hawaii. Uhmm. About my lovelife? You wouldn't want to know. 😂 Well my mom and dad is an employer of Maine's parents in their company. And because of that since pre school Maine and I are already schoolmates. They call me "Jeng" Idk why. Hahahaha.

Athena Marie Gonzales P.O.V
I'm Athene Marie Gonzales. 17 years of age. Friend of Maine. My parents are. Aizel Mae Gonzales and Don Jairus Gonzales. Like Jennyvive's parents they are one of Maine's parents employees. And Maine and I have been together since pre school. They always call me "Nang" haha it's sounds funny but I love it. THO.

Emerald Clarisse Tizon's P.O.V
I'm Emerald Clarisse Tizon. 17 years of age. The only daughter of Angela Maree Tizon and John David Tizon. We are a simple family living in Chulavista California. My Dad is an Employee in The Hemmings Corp. and my mom is a housewife. I'm a friend of Maine Hemmings. Who is the daughter of the owner and ceo of the company my father is working at. Me, Maine, Athena, and Jennyvive are known as a group of popular elite girls in our school campus The Winford High.

Justine Yuna Coax' P.O.V
I'm Justine Yuna Coax. 17 years of age. Daughter of Jasmine Rome Coax and Mark Jerome Coax. Owner of the sister company of THC (The Hemmings Corp) our company is named Coax Inc. I'm the very best friend of Maine Hemmings. Since Pre school we're already best of friends. And I'm proud to say it. Haha. We know each other's every little secret. Nothing's hidden between us. We have so many things in common. So.. That's all. Just get to know us during the flow of our story.

Sophia Therese Evans' P.O.V
I'm Sophia Evans. 17 years old and a good friend of Justine and Maine. Since pre school. The 3 of us are together. And still going strong. My parents works at Coax Inc. They are Sofia Franscine Evans and Micahel Evans. That's all. Get to know us during the flow of the story then, enjoy! 😘