un

i'll always hold on, cause you make me strong;

The cold December air brushed through Lillian's cheek, making her shiver from the coldness. Lillian was never a fan of Football, that was before she met and married the love of her life. Even though she never understood the rules and everything about the game, she had to support her husband and cheer for him.

Lillian loved cheering for her husband, Olivier. Whenever she sees Ollie smile, Lillian was already mentally thanking her best friend for dragging her to go watch the football game 5 years ago, if she never went with her, she would've never met him.

Every relationship has it's ups and downs, of course. Lillian and Olivier never really fought. She was the kind of person who would rather shut up before an argument starts. That was also before their daughter was born. After they had Jade, everything changed.

Due to their work the dates were lessened, the annual Giroud family trips didn't exist anymore and the sex became occasional.

Olivier was a football player for Arsenal and the French National Team and this job required him to travel often. As for Lillian, she was a model and she also had to travel across continents to do her job.

Despite the fact that they don't usually see each other, despite everything that happened, Lillian never stopped loving her husband. He was her knight in shining armor, her savior, the love of her life. How could she just let go of a guy like Olivier? They only come once in a lifetime.

She was so sure that she still loved her husband, but does he still love her?