dix

if i didn't believe in you, i couldn't have stood before all of our friends and said, "this is the life I choose-this is the thing I can't bear to lose, trip us or trap us, but we refuse to fall";

For Lillian, it was hard to believe that this day had come so quickly. She never expected to marry the Olivier Giroud. But he was the man she wanted to spend her rest of her life with. She didn't have second thoughts anymore. Lillian just wanted to get this over with and call herself, Mrs. Giroud.

There were over a million things going though her head in that very hour, Lily's father had calmed her down enough to focus on what was about to happen.

The music began playing and the doors finally opened, the whole time you were focused on Olivier who had this big grin on his face that mirrored yours. Olivier was on the other end of the isle, wiping tears from his eyes but never lost contact with Lil's eyes.

"This is it." Lil thought to herself. "It's my time to shine."

After a few more walks with Lily's father, he kissed her cheek and handed Lily off to her soon to be husband.

The priest began the ceremony with the traditional introduction, until it was time for Lillian and Olivier to read their hand written vows. Lily was asked to go first, nodding at the priest before she stared.

"How do I even start this?" Lily asked, making everyone in the room laugh at her peculiarity. She took a deep breath before continuing.

"To be completely honest, you became a huge challenge in my life. The day we met became the stepping stone to a whole new adventure that I knew I was scared to overcome. For years,The road I have taken has always been safe and sure and then you came along and instantly swept me off my feet. Olivier, I was always scared to love but you gave me a whole new perspective on the true meaning of love. Love means being with you, love means seeing you happy. In you I found true happiness, and now I am standing here today I can tell you, without any uncertainty; that I did, I do, and I always will choose you." Lillian smiled trying hard to hold back her tears.

It was now Ollie's turn, he wasn't good at memorizing, so I laughed when Laurent stepped forward and handed him his vows. His best mates, which was his whole Arsenal squad were there too, giving him the most encouraging thumbs up.

He cleared his throat before starting, "As I begin to write my vows, I thought to myself, how on earth am i going to write something that would be both romantic and heart warming? Marriage is truly a gamble, but you are worth the gamble. You are worth all the tears, the pain and love. Because Lillian, you are worth everything in life. And me being a man, I am actually more accustomed to being flawed but somehow you still have chosen to give me your love and that love has given me hope and that hope became reality when you said yes that you would have me to be your lawfully wedded husband for better and most certainly for worst."

Olivier paused taking a deep breath, before starting another sentence. "This is the life I choose, Lillian. This is the thing I can't bare to lose."

At that point, Lillian was already crying. Olivier on the other hand, was trying his best to hold himself together.

The priest then initiated the exchange of rings. Before they both knew it the priest then announced Lillian and Olivier, husband and wife.

Olivier didn't wait for the priest to tell him to kiss his bride, he pulled Lillian in for a kiss full of endless love and passion.

After a few more words from the priest. The two of them shared another kiss. The crowd cheered as Lily looked into Olivier's eyes, "I love you, Mrs. Giroud." He whispered against her lips.

"I love you to pluto and back, Mr. Giroud." Lillian whispered back.

--

watched a vid on youtube that inspired me to do this im crying i swear