Ch. 2

"Hey I'm Diego" he said casually.
I couldn't believe it. It was the Diego as in Diegosaurs I wanted to fangirl so hard but I knew I couldn't because then everyone would look at me even more.
"Hello, I'm Bea." I said beginning to sit down next to him.
"I like it, reminds me of bees buzzing. BBZZZ." He says making it a little awkward. He fixes the side of his hair.
I begin to laugh but not to hard.
"Why are you laughing? Is there something wrong with my hair?" He says beginning to panic.
"No it's just that it got awkward." I said with a smile plastered on my face.
I haven't felt like this in forever hanging out with someone who can make me laugh and smile as if there is nothing in this world that could destroy how I felt at this very moment and time. 
But it all came to reality when I realized it was time for hell to begin or as people call it school.
"Need help finding your classes?" Diego asked.
"Yes please, I don't want to walk into the wrong class on my first day here that would be very embarrassing." I say with my cheeks getting a little red.
We are off the bus and under this really big tree.
"Can I see you schedule?" Diego says pulling his hand out of his pocket.
I get my backpack and open up the small compartment and get the white piece of paper and hand it to him.
He studies my scheduled or a moment. While I think about how fucking hot he looks like DAYUMM any hotter?
"You have all your classes with me except for last period. " he says joyfully.
"Come I'll show you to our first class which is art class. You'll love it!" Diego says grabbing my hand and begins to run to the back of the school and into a small building.
"You'll sit next to me!" Diego said really happy.
"Umm ok." I said giggling at the end
"Can u draw?" Diego asked very interesting.
"I guess so. But I don't think I'm good." I say
"Can I see one of your drawings?" Diego asked.
I reach for my binder and get my drawing notebook. I flip the page to show him my favorite drawing. It's of a girl with a white dress and black angel wings.
"Whoah! This is really good!" Diego says still amazed by it.
"Not my best, but definitely my favorite." I say.
Diego looks up at me with this twinkle in his eyes.
"Ok kids settle down. We need to continue our art works from last Friday and turn them in for the drawing contest this year. The prize is a trip to the world most famous art gallery in Paris for a whole week, and you get to take one friend." So get to work.
"You have to enter that in the contest." Diego said.
"But it's not even good." I said ashamed.
"Re-draw it but in a bigger size." He said.
"Ok, but if you win you better take me and if I win then I'll take you. Deal?" I asked putting my hand out to shake Diego's.
"Deal." He said connecting our hands together.
A/N Sorry that this is not very interesting yet I need to do a little bit of filler chapters in order to get the story going but please just stick with me :)