Auditions for Bad Boyz!!

Do YOU think you have what a bad boy wants?

You: Well, I would hope so.

Are YOU what a bad boy needs?

You: I don't know am I?

Could YOU handle a bad boy?

You: Ohh yeah, that would mean lots of excitement and blowing things up and having crazy make-out sessions and everyone would fear us and-.

Me: Ok ok, stop giving away what happens in the book will ya?

Well, then if you think you have what Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis need then COME AT THEM BRO! hehe. Or you could just audition.:)

So haha basically I will be writing a book called Bad Boyz where the boys ( One Direction) desire to be the baddest guys out there, they want there names to be known. Well one night each of them get a taste of what it's like to be a bad boy and crave more of it. So, they begin to do bad all by themselves and become just what they desired.

Sounds good huh?

You: Mmmmmm not really sorry, not sorry!

Me: Harsh! But what if I add some juicy romances into it?

You: Oh yeah that sounds good, what else?

Me: How about shockers?

You: Mhm! LET'S DO THIS ALREADY WHAT DO I GOTTA DO?!?!

Hehe wellllllllll if you look in the next chapters you can read a description of each of the boys and when you find the one you want to be with just comment below. I will give directions for how to do this on each boys individual chapter thingy.

And I have a trailer ready I just need to put it up, but until then AUDITION GO GO GO GO!

Oh and if you don't get the boy you want, no worries I will have extras or you can be in the second book.:)

BYE MY EVERYTHINGS!