A Spark.

I sat down, As he walked to sit next to me I could feel his eyes, he was looking at me. I kept drawing and ignored him.

When he sat down the first thing he did was put his earphones on. I could tell he didnt like art that much. He had his music all blast or maybe I heard it loud because i'm sitting right next to him.

I saw from the corner of my eye that he lean foward to see what I was doing. "Wow!" He said in a shocked voice. "You can really draw."

"Umm. Yeah you can say that, Its my favorite thing to do, so far." I implied. Half of the page, I had drawn a young girl in the corner a bed, I made her seem scared and hurt, and the other half a teenage girl with black hair and gray eyes that had tape covering her mouth that said "speak".

"What does that symbolize?" He asked.

"Fear."

"Fear?"

"Yes, Dont you need to do a drawing too, to give the ma'am a hint of what kind of person you are."

He let out a whispering laughter. "Yeah right! I'm not good at drawing and plus I dont know what kind I am."

"Well start by trying now, and its not that hard just think of something." I whispered so the teacher wouldn't hear us.

He reached to get my drawing when I swapped it away from my desk. My pencil fell and when I reached down to get it, Kyle also reached for it and are hands touched. I didn't move my hand and neither did he. I felt a spark. We stayed there about 2 minutes just hand in hand and staring at each other eyes.

I got my pencil and sat straight. I kept on finishing my drawing. Before the bell rang Mrs. Rodriguez said to turn in the drawings tomorrow, because she was positive no one had finished them. When the bell rang I got my stuff an went to Mrs. Rodriguez desk.

"Here Mrs." I smiled

"Wow! Very beautiful, and impressive. You have a talent Ms. Jefferon"

"Thank You." I giggled. "well I have to leave I can't go late to class."

"Okay, Goodbye" She waved.

When I walked out someone was leaning against the wall next to the door. Kyle, was he waiting for me to get out?

"Hey Dariana" He spoke. I didnt answer I was too busy looking for my other class. "Hello?" he waved his hand infront of my face. "Um.. Hey" I spoke, Not stoping to turn around on his direction.

"Do you need help finding your class?" He asked me when he saw me freak out. I probably looked like a lost puppy in a forest.

"Yes, please."

"Okay, well what class do you have?" He looked at me. I stop to hand him my schedule. As he looked at it, I stared at him and admire his good looks. He was wearing black jeans which appeard to be 'Guess' with a tight red holister shirt which made his body look good.

"You like the view?" He asked me, waking me up from my day dream.

"What? No, I happened to doze of and ended up looking at you." I lied.

"Oh, Okay well its your luck." Smiling "we have class together right now, and in the last two periods." Great! So Im going to see him everyday in four classes. Not a good thing.

The 2nd period past by fast, coming late really got me on Mr. Walts bad side. 3rd also went fast because of Destiny, and before I knew it, It was lunch and I was glad I had Destiny before and after lunch, in both periods.

We went to go get our plates when...

__________________________________________

Tell me what you think about my book so far. :D Comment! Please.