The one with honesty.

Elliebean4life: What do I do Li? Should I just ignore it?

LilyLovesBooty: Nooooo, you can take adventage of this and stuff

Elliebean4life: But I don't know any off these people lol

LilyLovesBooty: Just lemme know if they start sending n00dz lmao

Elliebean4life: gross

Ellies p.o.v.

I decided on just being honest and confronting someone with the fact that I could read their -probably private- conversation. I clicked on the chat info, just like Lily had teached me, and clicked on the first person I laid my eyes on. It ended up being a guy called HarveyBananaBitch, what kinda was an amusing name. I actually grinned while reading it. His profile pic was a shoulder. Yep, a shoulder.

You clearly could see the collarbone and the neck. Also the bottom lip of this person, I was guessing it was a guy by the amount of muscles who were visable on his shoulders and upper arm. He had also a bit longer brown curls and dimples. Fucking DIMPLES. This guy was wearing a kinda see through white shirt and you could spot a tattoo on his chest. Even though you could not see his face, you could already say this guy was stunning.

After observing his profile picture for a while -in a not creepy way, obviously- I typed my message and waited nervously for a respond to come.

Elliebean4life: Hi, before you ask, no you're not the wrong person I'm sending to and no, we don't know each other. I only wanted to say that I can read along with your messages to a group called "Long Time, No See'". I'm not a hacker or so, maybe it's just a stupid glitch? Anyway, just to let you know. I'm very sorry and thank you for your time.

HarveyBananaBitch: is typing...

HarveyBananaBitch: Ah, thank you for being honest. I really appreciate it. I'll see what I can do (:

I felt like doing the right thing and smiled to myself. A few minutes later, I was no longer able to read the conversation. Maybe this Harvey dude had deleted the chat? Or maybe he just found out how to fix the problem. Anyway, I no longer felt guilty. I quickly messaged Lily about what happened and then got downstairs to eat something. Because I was home alone and mom wasn't coming back for another four hours, I decided to eat some cereal. I don't care if it's a "breakfast thing", it's eatable food and it was okay by me. Haters gonna hate anyway.

After getting myself a bowl of chocolate flavoured cereal I don't know what the name of was, I took my food with me to the livingroom and carefully put it on the small table in front of me while sitting down on the couch. I grabbed my bowl away from the table as soon as I had found a comfortable sitting pose and took the full spoon in my mouth. I put on the telly, zapping it to a random realityshow and ate the rest of my cereal.

Just as I sat down again from putting my empty bowl in the sink, my phone beeped, telling me I got a message. I unlocked my phone, opening Kik because apparently my message I had received was on that app and clicked on my conversation with Harvey.

HarveyBananaBitch: What's your name? I'm guessing it's not Elliebean?

Elliebean4life: Hahaha, no indeed. I'm Ellie.

HarveyBananaBitch: Woah, as in Ellie Goulding? Omfg are you going to make me famous now?

Elliebean4life: Sorry, I'm not Simon Cowell. You have to have talent to get famous, thug life

HarveyBananaBitch: But what about the Kardashians?

Elliebean4life: There you have a point m8

HarveyBananaBitch: Oh so now we're mates?

Elliebean4life: I don't know, are we?

HarveyBananaBitch: I don't know, are we?

Elliebean4life: Hey, I asked you first

HarveyBananaBitch: fine, yea we're friends I guess

Elliebean4life: But you didn't even tell me your name

HarveyBananaBitch: I thought you already had figured that out by my username, babe

Elliebean4life: woah woah, hold your 'babe', we were friends like five seconds ago. Don't push it BananaBitch

HarveyBananaBitch: It's Harvey(;

OKAY SO MAYBE HARVEY IS LIKE BASED ON HARRY STYLES BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE THIS A FANFIC, DOES IT?

It probably does but idc he's hot af(: