Chapter 1: First Day and Hot Guys

As my mom turned the car and I saw the massive college, USC, my heart started to race. This is my first year in college, and I couldn't be more nervous.

"Here is your new home, Mitchell." My dad declared, looking back at me with a smile.

I smiled nervously at him and unbuckled my seatbelt, getting out of the car and on the sidewalk, seeing kids and their parents dropping off their stuff.

My dad opened the trunk and started putting everything on the sidewalk.

"Hey, if you start liking a boy, use lube." My mom said, making me groan.

"Mom! Seriously?!" I sternly sad through clenched teeth.

"She's right." My sister agreed, getting out of the car.

"Shut up." I joked, laughing as she playfully punched me.

After a few minutes of us almost having a real fight, all the stuff was on the side walk and ready to take to my room.

We all picked up some stuff and went inside the school, going into the elevator to my dorm room.

"Who's your roommate?" My dad asked, trying to get a good grip on my clothes box.

"I don't know." I responded.

"Well, hopefully we find out." My mom sighed.

The elevator door opened, and the Grassi family carried my stuff into my room.

The room was nice, it had a bathroom and 2 bed frames, with 2 desks.

"Wow. Fancy." My dad dragged out the words.

We all organized my stuff and put them away, hanging all my clothes in the closet and put all my snacks in the mini fridge.

My mom put away the last pair of shoes, and we all knew this was it.

"Goodbye Mitchell." My mom said, hugging me tightly.

"Bye mom, I'll miss you." I said quietly, not wanting to cry.

My dad was the next one to hug me, and he hugged me tight.

"Have fun, son." My dad said, patting my back.

I nodded and let go, turning to my sister.

"This is the only time I'm letting you hug me." My sister joked, wrapping her arms around me.

I smiled and hugged her, the tears almost coming out of my eyes.

We went downstairs and out into the sidewalk again.

I waved goodbye to my parents as they got into their car, and drove away.

"This is it, Mitch." I whispered, slowly walking back inside the lobby.

"Hey." A girl said, walking to me.

"Oh, hi." I shyly said, trying not to be awkward.

"First year?" She asked.