Chapter 14.

Skye had been caught with his pants down, literally. The night he had been captured, I was not within the premises to protect him. He had woken up and went to the bathroom to relieve himself before the door to his house was broken down and just as quickly that of the bathroom door. Before he knew it, he was carried up in the air and thrown across the room where he landed on his glass table and it shattered under his weight. In pain and completely bewildered at what had happened to him, he had stood up and quickly zipped up his pants before he found himself hoisted up in the air again and thrown again across the room where he landed on the kitchen table and spilled everything that was there.

"Malique, help me! Help...we're being attacked!"

When I didn't respond to his distress call, he assumed that I had been knocked down unconscious or I had been captured as well. When he couldn't see me anywhere, he became very frightened, and having been thrown twice across his apartment, he was unsure of himself and his surroundings. His vision had become very blurred and he figured that it was because he had hit his head on the table earlier.

"Malique, where are you?" He asked, even as he felt himself being hoisted up again into the air.

He braced himself for another impact to his body but instead he was thrown at the nearby chair where he fell with it. He quickly fumbled to switch on the lights to see who had attacked him, and his heart almost stopped at the sight that was before him.

He was surrounded by a dozen very big and scary demons, each wielding very enormous weapons and amour. He cowered behind the sit, even as he attempted to call me again.

"Malique, where are you?"

"He's not here, if you are wondering. Foolish mortal, your nightmare has just began!"

Out of the shadows stepped Zurk in all his glory. He wore his dark cloth that was covered with the blue flames, and in his hand he held a very frightening sword that was the same colour as his eyes, a flaming golden hue of pure evil. He limped a little, but that was because of the chains that had held him for all that time in the underworld. When he moved closer into the light, Skye saw that he had himself a very large and dark pair of wings that he had created for himself, and that only added to his powerful aura. He knelt down and took hold of Skye's hand in his clawed hands.

"Listen you fool. For too long I have been wanting to escape my prison and to seek my revenge against my father and everyone else that concerns him. When I finally broke free of my chains and stepped outside of the underworld for my first time, I was disgusted by the likes of you worthless mortals and your pitiful existence. I had always wanted to destroy you, and I was eager to begin your destruction upon you. However, my father in seeking to protect you, had the audacity to send a saviour that was destined to destroy me! When I found out who he was, I was determined to have him killed and destroyed, and I had a field day with it! Now you came along and ruined everything! You gave him hope and told him about his childhood and the destiny he was supposed to fulfil! You, the very cause of my suffering!"

He lifted Skye then and threw him back on the chair very forcefully, and he cried out in pain. Skye, earlier on, had gazed into those golden eyes that were so full of hate and anger, and as Zurk was speaking to him, he saw, for a moment, the underworld and all the tortures that many people were undergoing, and he trembled. When he hit the chair again, the pain that shot up his body was numbing, and he just lay there as he tried to regain his breath.