chapter one

the door bell rang and louis groaned,"lottie! open the door!"

"open it yourself!" she yelled and went back to talking to her best friend on the phone.

louis rolled his eyes and huffed. he shoved his books to the ground and flew down the stairs, sliding on the railing.

he fixed his hair and opened the door. when he did, no one was there and rolled his eyes. people should really stop pranking.

but when he looked down, he saw a bucket of roses on his mat. he grinned, wondering who it was from. he took the roses and closed the door by his foot.

he made his way to the kitchen and put the roses down. he nervously exhaled and opened the note.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀hi louis this might be weird
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀and too soon, but could you
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀be my date to prom?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀all the love,
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀harry styles x

the nerd? louis cringed.

the flowers were beautiful but after knowing from whom it was from, he just wanted to throw it away. it was red roses— his favorite rose color to ever exist.

harry styles. the nerd styles– as people call him.

louis hasn't ever spoke to the bloke before and he wonders how harry knows his address.

creepy fucker

louis cringed once again and pinches the top of his nose. he picked up the roses, opened the door and walked to the trash. he held the rose on one hand and removed the lid and threw away the roses. he put the lid back and rubbed his hands.

harry was watching him from afar and sighed. he knew louis would throw it away. why did i think he'd say yes? he watched as louis walked back in his house and huffed, he was so not giving up on louis. he put his hoodie back on and left with a sad smile.

hi!:-) so this is nerd harry (you know, marcel) and idk this idea popped in my head while i was looking through my pictures. i hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter and much more to come :) don't forget to vote/comment!