"Welcome to Masa, would you like a table?" The hostess asked looking up and started smiling hard at Odell.

Mercedes peeped that and became annoyed with the female immediately. Everywhere she went females always blushed over Odell and she could admit that it made her jealous.

"Nah, we want the most available seat on the floor." Mercedes stated sarcastically making the lady roll her eyes.

The embarrassed worker rolled her eyes and gave Odell the menus before leading them too their table for the evening. When she left the table Odell busted out laughing. Mercedes flipped my hair over my shoulder and shrugged.

"She wasn't my type anyways." Odell pinched Mercedes cheeks trying to cheer her up.

"What is your type Odell?" The woman who sat opposite of him asked.

"You're my type with your sexy ass." 

Mercedes blushed and put her head down. This boy has an affect on her that drives me crazy. Hell it drives all the ladies crazy just by looking at him.

"Don't hide. Let me see that beautiful smile." He stated pushing her head up.

"My parents kind of caught me off guard. Usually everybody I bought home they had a problem with but they loved you."

"That's a good sign don't cha think?" Mercedes nodding happy about her parents liking Odell.

"I wanted to ask you this all night and it just came to my mind. What do you want? Like why are we here? I know it's gotta be something you want."

"I know this isn't the romantic type but I'm not that type of nigga. I don't know how to ask you this shit but I want you to be my girlfriend?"

"Are you serious?" She asked squinting her eyes trying to hide her smile creeping up on her face.

"I'm serious as a heartattack."

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

*

"Happy birthday to you

"Happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday toooo you!" The crowd sung as Odell stood there with a grin on his face.

It was Odells 23rd birthday and they were out celebrating. Odell decided to spend time with his family and then hit the club later on. It was Jarvis, Kav, Jeremy, Jeremy's girl, Aaliyah and his team mates from his team. Of course more people who came to the club we didn't know.

Mercedes stood behind him with her green body con dress on hugging her curves.

Odell stepped back and placed his arm around her shoulder smiling

Odell stepped back and placed his arm around her shoulder smiling. She wasn't drunk but she was tipsy because the liquor was slowly getting to her. Cedes was a lightweight who doesn't drink often but since it's Odells birthday and everything she went through, hell why not?

"I wanna say thank y'all for coming out and celebrating with me tonight! I appreciate all the love so let's turn the fuck up!" Odell spoke with hype into the microphone.

Jeremy was dancing with some girl and Aaliyah was grinding to Slow Motion by Trey Songz on Jarvis's lap.

"How many drinks did you have lil mama?" Odell whispered in his girlfriend ear making her giggle.

"A few." She said holding up six fingers and Odell scrunched up his face.

"Don't drink anything else I gotta get you home." Odell started looking around, "I'm about to go talk to the owner, stay right here."

Mercedes stumbled a little and got up disobeying her boyfriends orders. She walked to the bar and ordered a drink ignoring people passing by slightly touching her. The bar tender winked at her before sliding the drink over.

"Long time no see." A familiar husky voice spoke from behind her.

"D- Damien get away from meee." Mercedes slurred pushing in his chest.

"Why you playing Mercedes? What the fuck do that nigga have that I don't? I treated your ungrateful ass right." Her ex growled grabbing her arm.

"DJ just leave me the fuck alone." He tightened his grip on her arm, "Ouch you're hurting me."

"Say nigga, get your August Alsina looking ass away from my girl. I been waiting on yo ass nigga." Odell popped up and pulled her behind him.

"Odell chill, remember what you do nigga." Jarvis grabbed his arm.

DJ ignored his statement and threw the first swing. Odell shook back and shot him back with a right hook. Odell being the football player got the upper hand between the right. The bouncers came and removed Damien from the club with him still yelling threats at Odell.

Odell had a few little cuts on his face and Damiens nose was bust and a hickey knot was forming on his forehead.

"The next time I see him that's his life. I swea' ta' fucking god!" His New Orleans accent came out as he fussed.

When they made it to the house he swung the door open with anger. Mercedes sighed and laid down on the living couch not bothering to go upstairs. She was too out of it to go home and Odell didn't want to take her so she stayed her for the night.

Somebody just had to fuck his birthday up.