Scott the Caretaker

"Uuuuhhhg..."

Vincent sat up in bed, blinking sleep out of his eyes and yawning. He had a piercing headache... how many margaritas had he had? He fumbled around a bit for his cane.

"Looking for your cane?"

That was Scott's voice from the other side of the room. Vincent could tell. But what was Scott doing here?

"Wha...?" Vincent allowed himself to fall back onto the bed once more.

"You got black-out drunk- oops- so I brought you to my house."

"D-did we...?"

"No, of course not. You were drunk."

"Then why am I-I...?"

"You threw up down the front of your clothes."

"Great." He turned on his side, coughing a little.

"Aww, you poor thing. Here, I made toast." He held out a plate, which Vincent grasped, immediately devouring the plate's contents in a single bite.

"Thanks, looooove..."

"Welcome. You need anything else?"

Vincent sniffed a bit. He still smelled like vomit. "Maybe a shower?"

"Right this way." Scott made a motion to a door in the bedroom, and as an afterthought, added "A few steps to the right of the bed." Vincent slowly got his legs out of the bed, then proceeded to fall, tangling himself in the fluffy bedding in the process. "Uh... a little help?"

Scott laughed and helped the purple man up and into the bathroom. "You got it from here?"

"Yep."

After a long, warm shower, Vincent got out, drying his hair with a fluffy towel sat on the counter. He felt around for clothes, only to find cold tile and foggy mirrors in return. He'd forgotten to bring any in, and he figured it'd be a while before his old ones were clean. The only solution was to search through Scott's closet.

He took a timid step out into the room, towel loosely wrapped around his waist. He fumbled for the doorknob to the closet, finding it and turning it, flipping through the clothes until he found a fluffy pair of pajama pants and a sweatshirt.

"Hey Vin... uh, what are you doing with my clothes?"

Vincent had the sweatshirt on, with the pants on halfway. "W-what are you d-doing in here?!"

"This is my room. Don't have any spare clothes with you, huh?"

"Nope."

"It's fine. And those pajama pants say 'Ring Ring' all over them."

"You nerd."

"You're a bigger nerd."

"Wanna bet?"