Together At Last

"And then he kissed you?" Brie asks sitting cross legged on the bed me sitting on the end cross legged, a bowl of ice-cream in between us, chips and dip next to it we were both wearing matching House Of Blue hoodies, and Soffee shorts.

"Yes! After we kissed we just hugged and held hands and then he walked me home and kissed me on a cheek without another word! I don't know what to do!" I say laying down hair hanging loose over the end of the bed.

"I'll talk to Caspar if you want..." Brie says trailing off stirring her ice-cream.

"Will you? I'll do anything..." I say.

"Okay! You just owe me a Alfie-Talks-To-Caspar-About-Taking-Me-On-A-Date talk." She says getting out her phone texting Caspar.

"Duh!" I say rolling off going to the closet.

"We just need to go to 7-11 first....I want some candy bars and a Slurpee." I say looking through my clothes.

"Perfect!" I say.

"What'd you find?" Brie asks.

"This..." I say walking out in a Rusty Parana Hoodie, destroyed medium washed denim short shorts, black, white, and red Air Jordans, Come At Me Bro snap-back, a sarcasm is my second language rubber bracelet, ART YOUTH SOCIETY triangle ring, a Campomaggi Tote Bag, a Kit-Kat phone case and my hair was down and wavy.

"PERF!!!" She says. "Let me get dressed!"

She throws on a light blue tank-top and black shorts, and black flip flops, hair up in a messy bun.

"Leggo Lebo." She says running down the hall to the elevator.

"Hooker!" I yell chasing after her before tripping right before the elevator and face planting into the doors.

"HAHAHA! I can't believe you're clutzier than me." Brie laughs it's not funny.

"You're a jerk." I say standing up.

"You are..." She says pulling me up.

"Uh huh." I say getting in the elevator pressing the first floor. We jump on our way down making the elevator bounce it's way down the line.

"Will you girls stop that!" The manager says as soon as we get off the elevator.

"I can't hear you over YouTube talking!" I say walking out Brie laughing behind me.

"Listen here young lady.." The manager says walking out waving a finger at me.

 "Ain't nobody got time fo dat." I say walking away. The manager just sighed and walked back in defeated.

"Thas right." I say turning and walking into the 7-11.

I grab 6 Kit-Kats 4 Snickers and a Butterfinger, I got over to the slurpee machine and get the largest cup and fill it with the new Sprite Slurpee.

I went up to the counter.

"Can I pay you in pennies.?" I ask the lady up at the counter.

"I guess...." She says giving me a boring look.

"Okay, I was just wondering." I say as I give her the money and start eating.

"How can you eat that much?" Brie asks.

"Are you kidding? You eat about 6 time as much as me!" I exclaim walking to the park.

"Will you push me?" I say setting my stuff on a bench across from the swings.

"Course!" She says setting her stuff next to mine pushing me.

"Yay!" I say swinging high.

"I can't believe you don't know how to swing..." Brie says breathy pushing me.

"What do you expect! I don't even know how to ride a bike!" I say stopping my self for a sip of slurpee.

"HEY! CASPAR CALLED, I'M HANGING OUT WITH HIM AND YOU'RE GOING TO HANG OUT WITH ALFIE." Brie says grabbing her stuff running away.

"I hate her." I mumble under my breath walking back to the hotel.

"Hey gurl. Need a ride?" I hear a gay voice say.

"I dunno Tyler, I don't take rides from strangers..." I say getting in the car.

"Well, I'm glad you obtained my offer because I'm supposed to take you to meet Alfie!" He says clapping his hands.

"Yay Me!" I say clapping twice.

"Bitch." Tyler says.

"I'm not your mom Tyler!" I gasp out.

"You whore!" He gasps with a smile.

"What can I say? It's a gift!" I say raising my hands to the sky as if to gesture to God.

"Whatever." He says pulling over at a sand beach thing.

"What's this.?" I ask getting out.

"Does that matter? Get out." He says quite literally kicking me out.

"You better be glad your boyfriend is my hair stylist or I would kill you." I say wiping off my pants.

"Honey. this isn't The Purge, you will go to jail." He says before driving away.

I was about to yell after him before I saw a trail of chrysanthemum petals.

"I swere to god Aflie, stop being a cliché romantic." I say kicking the petals away stalking off to where the trail leads. I see Alfie with cotton candy (specificly blue) in his hands wearing a blue plaid shirt with a bow tie and black jeans with his white converse.

"You're a dork." I say grabbing one.

"I tried not to be cliché. I put CHRYSANTHEMUM petals INSTEAD of rose petals, and I got cotton candy instead of flowers...be happy." He says pulling off a string of cotton candy.

"You better be glad I think you're cute." I say sitting down in the sand on the striped blanket he laid out, instead of a checkered one.

"You better be glad I think you're beautiful." He says sitting down right next to me his side against my side, thighs touching hands grazing, sparks of heat flying through my body.

"You do?" I asks looking over at him our faces were closer than I thought.

"Extremely." He says leaning in.

"No..." I say pushing his chest. He looked confused.

"What?" He questions, looking into my eyes.

"I'm not kissing you, just to have you ignore me once again and plan another surprise date just to kiss me again and do it over. I'm not one to kiss and tell, but when I told Brie, I was happy you kissed me, but not if you're gonna ignore me again." I say turning towards the ocean.

"I don't know why I did that, but I can tell you one thing...I want you to be mine...so will you?" He asks.

"Will I what?" I ask, honestly, I never keep up with anything...

"Will you be mine?" He asks leaning in again.

"Of course." I say closing the final gap, and for the second time that week, I kissed my crush...I mean boyfriend.