Swimming

"Tyler!!!" We squeal.

"Hey ladies! Wanna go swimming with. Holy shit! That's Alfie Deyes and Caspar Lee!" Tyler says pushing us out of the way.

"Tyler!" We whine. We don't nessicarily like it when he cusses.

"SORRY! THEY'RE JUST SO FREAKING SEXY!" Tyler gushes fangirling over them.

"Anyways, let's go ch- Tyler are you seriously wearing One Direction swim trunks?" Brie asks.

"Tyler...." I say trailing off slowly.

"You met them and practically died when you saw Niall!" Tyler says snapping his fingers in a Z-formation.

"They didn't like us." Brie said pouting.

"Gurrrrl. When I met them they said you guys were smoking and they regret not asking you out. So shut yo mouth." Tyler says hands on his hips.

"Hahahaha." I laugh. "Let's change!"

We all split up except for Tyler who saw a hot guy and ran off. Sometimes he's to gay to function.

I put on my blue bathing suit top and black bottoms and Brie wore a light green top with black bottoms. Alfie was conincidentaley wearing a blue trunks and Caspar just happens to be wearing light green ones. My life is so freaking cliché it's insane.

 I facepalmed and walked away from them with Tyler.

He met this cute guy names Roger, he was Alaskan and had the cutest accent. Tyler and him would be perfect.

I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and threw my towel on a chair and walked to the high dive.

Alfie walked in.

"You're seriously going to do the high dive?" Alfie asks. Here comes my sassy sassintine.

"No. I'm just standing up here because I love watching chlorine water from high up points." I say hands on my hips extra sarcasm.

"Are you serious? Did you just say that? She did not just say that. Uh hu. No way." Alfie says climbing up the steps to the high dive.

"Don't come near me." I say backing up slowly reaching the edge of the board.

"Or what?" Alfie dares getting closer.

"Don't do it Alfie!" Brie warns grabbing Caspar's hand.

"Do it." Alfie says standing two inches away from me. I smirked and stepped of the edge and as I was falling I did a back flip and a perfect dive into the water coming up from the water I saw a figure coming towards me...in a cannon ball.

"NO!" I scream trying to swim away before a HUGE wave comes and takes me up into the water. I swallow some and am standing in the shallow end coughing.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT." I shout after I'm done hacking up chlorine.

"But I totally just did!" Alfie says swimming near me.

But since I've taken swimming lessons since I was about 5 I knew I could beat him. I swam dolphin styles away from him and kicked my legs making sure to splash Tyler who was standing at the edge dipping a toe in.

"You bitch!" Tyler scream going over to get a towel.

I smiled and swam away further away going to the steps.

I ran up them and stepped into the hot tub.

"I'm so freaking warm!" I say stretching out.

"Coming in!" I hear Alfie says stepping in right after.

"You natzi!" I say splashing him.

"Natzi?!" Alfie asks stepping closer.

"Yeah! Natzi!" I say splashing him more to get him to go away from me.

"Stop splashing!" He says pining my wrists behind my back.

"W-what are you doing?" I asks sitting down on the little seat they have.

"What I should have done a long time ago." Alfie says leaning in.

"Baylee! BAYLEE!" He shouts in my face.

"Whaa?" I say shaking my head. I look up and Alfie is smirking down at me.

"I'm gonna go get food." I say getting out of the hot tub.

"I'll go to!" Alfie says getting out holding a hand out for me.

I grab it and pull my self up falling into your chest.

"You cliché idiot!" I say pulling away going to the lunch room grabbing a popcycle and four apples.

"Hahahaha Baylee, carrying four apples with a popcycle, that's not something sexual." Brie says laughing.

"It's only sexual if you take it that way!"  I say throwing one at her.

I ate all the apples and started on the popcycle.

"I-I'm gonna go..." Alfie says.

"NO WAY! Mr.B-O-N-E-R!" Caspar shouts.

"CASPAR! I do not!" Alfie shouts tackling him into the pool. Brie comes over to me.

"He totally loves you." Brie says patting my back.