First Date and A New Friend

Well, Alfie asked me out...and I said yes because I still like him and he likes me buttttttttt whatever.

I had Brie help me get dressed.

"You look great!" Brie says fixing my hair up in a nice messy pony tail.

"What if it gets cold!?" I ask.

"Tell him! He'll let you wear his jacket." Brie says calmly doing my make-up.

"What if he doesn't bring one!" I whine.

"Then he'll wrap his arms around you! Come on Baylee! Basics!" Brie says tying my shoes.

"UHG! YOU ARE NOT HELPING!" I shout pulling on the pants.

"Calm down....now take a look at your self." Brie says spinning me around to the full body mirror. I roll my eyes and give my self a once over, and I must admit...I look hot!

I'm wearing a light pink tank tops were you can see my belly button ring, some low waisted light blue shorts, white Vans, my make-up is done mucho gusto. I have my over the shoulder white hobo bag and my outfits complete.

"So I guess I look okay..." I trail off.

"You look fabulous!" Brie says hands on her hips.

"I'm just glad Alfie liked me and not you." I says wiping off some excess lip balm.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asks in a non-rude way.

"Well, I told you about that dream...and even when we were in middle school all the guys liked you! Come on Brie-B! All of MY crushes, and everyones else, ends up liking you! You are the most perfect person. In my eyes, in boys eyes, and in societies eyes. You're perfect.!" I exclaim.

"I guess, but you're beautiful too!" Brie says.

"I guess in my own way, but in middle school I was that fat cow of a teenager who ate food all the time and had glasses and was a super nerd who date maybe 3 guys. Even in high school no guys liked me. It's stupid." I say waving it off like it was nothing.

"Oh come on! Baylee, sit down, okay...you know I had that muffing top, and I cried whenever I looked at my body, but I guess I was pretty, obviously prettier than I thought...but that doesn't mean you were to! I mean, I knew popular guys that practically loved you, but you couldn't see in because you thought they were self conceited jerks." Brie says holding me in a hug.

"That's cause they are." I mumble.

"And NOW! You're Baylee Brown! Youtube extrordinare! Boys love you, Girls envy you!" Brie says parading around the room like she owns the place or something.

"Okay! Okay! I get it! Now-" I say holding my hands up in defence before there is a knock at the door.

"Eeeeep!" I squeak.

"I'llllll gettt itttt!" Brie says smirking prancing to the door.

I growl and sit on the edge of the bed. She opens the door and lets Alfie in.

"Hello my beautiful Baylee!" Alfie says. I blush and take his hand standing up he gives me a single daisy which I sniff and smile giving it to Brie to put in water.

"Hahaha. Thanks, let's go!" I say walking out the door.

"So, we're going to this little place I know right on the edge of this town. Then we're going to see something surprise like." Alfie says grabbing my hand swinging them as we walked out the door of the hotel.

"Okay....?" I question walking down the street with him, lights lighting up the sides of the road.

"It's beautiful out!" I say staring at the lights, and because my life is soooo cliché Alfie just happened to say: