Chapter 34: Tonight Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Now I can see your eyes." She looked at me like I was amazing, like I was unique; Sophia made me feel like the good kind of different.

Never taking her eyes off me, she pushed me down gently and climbed on top of me, straddling me. She leaned down and just lightly pecked my lips. I moaned softly. She kissed my neck, sucking on my weak spot. All I could do was wrap my legs around her waist and clutch the sheets.

"Sophia." I moaned out quietly. I saw her smirk. She placed her cold hand underneath my hair on my hot neck and placed her other hand on the curve of my waist. She stared at me again before placed her soft, warm lips on my lips. We moved in rhythm for a while until we were both out of breath, our foreheads touching. Buckets of sweat were coming from us.

"That was intense." Sophia forced to get out. All I could say was

"Mhm." She smiled and then pulled me up. She started unbuttoning the pink plaid shirt I had on. I never took my eyes off of her. She was beautiful, mesmerizing. Her dark brown eyes were the most perfect thing I've ever seen, the way her hair would fall down in perfect ringlets, the way she touched me. She touched me with love and care, like she would never heard me.

By the time I came back to reality, Sophia almost had me fully undress, I was in my bra and underwear. She kissed my cheek and then started leaving kisses all down my body. Sweet, warm kisses.

"Hanna, do you want to do this?" She asked.

"Sophia, I don't want to do this with anybody else." She entwined our fingers and looked up at me before placed light kisses on both my thighs, causing me to shudder in increasing pleasure. She let go of my hand and took the sides of my underwear and slipped them off. I bit my lip to keep a moan in when Sophia started gently licking me up my core. She moved her tongue around my clit. As my body started arching my pleasure, Sophia started licking faster eventually sticking a finger in me. I screamed out in the most perfect orgasm ever. She entwined both our hands and kept going. I kept moaning and fighting back. I was squeezing her hand so tight; I could feel my whole body pulsating.

"Sophia, please." She looked up at me and climbed her way back up to me so we were face to face, then she stuck 1 finger in me, pumping in and out, then 2.

"Sophia." I moaned lightly, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"Mm." She kissed my cheek before grabbing one of my breast in her warm hand and squeezing gently. I squeezed my legs shut on her arm, stopping her but she just opened them again.

"No, bad Hanna."

"You suck at talking dirty babe." I said, we both laughed before Sophia kissed my neck. She licked and blew cold air on my sensitive spot making me gasp, loudly.

"And you suck at being quiet." I rolled my eyes. It was her turn. I rolled over to where I was on top of her; I straddled her and moved my hand down from her cheek to her breasts then finally to her core. I massaged her clit making her softly gasp while I smirked.

"Hanna." She moaned. I got off of her and lowered my head towards her thighs, kissing her inner thighs. She legs were shaking.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She laughed.

"Perfectly fine." I smiled before teasing her core with my tongue.

"God I fucking hate you right now." She said with her eyes closed. I laughed before sucking on her thighs.

"Hanna, you're acting like a bitch." She said. I stuck a finger in her, moving it in and out.

"Fuck-" She was interrupted by me licking her core. I tongued around her clit and pumping my finger in and out of her making sure I being gentle because I don't want to fuck something up. I looked up and made eye contact with her. I know this is the weirdest time to say this but her eyes were just magnificent. Everything about Sophia was magnificent. Her eyes, her hair, her lips, her body. She was just perfect.