Two: New Job means new problem

This is for ktanner422 and the brother of his/hers! Thanks to them I feel happy to make another chapter! Thanks alot
---------

Belle Prov.

School goes like a blur to me. I got out the school doors and saw people in a crowded area, of course Nate is here.

I crunched and went through body's, let me be honest some people really need to think of perfume or cologne!

Just then I remembered the Ice cream place Jaz told me about, so I stepped back from the crowded people, their mouth drools going down full as a bucket.

I got my black jacket from my blue book bag and wore it and pulled the hoodie on so hopefully Nate won't bother looking at me. I ran as fast I can getting away from school.

I got my phone and turned it off from air plane mode and got on navigation, 15min of a walk, not so bad.

Just then it poured...

"Come on! Now isn't a time for you to pour your pee on me you damn geek God!" I screamed zipping my jacket and running fast.

I opened the wooden door and the bird started chiming from above, I went to the front desk and saw a man working through his cashier.

"Excuse me may I see your boss?" I asked politely.

"Your talking to him, he smiled pushing his cashier in.

"I would like to apply a job here sir." I smiled taking my black hoodie off my now wet head.

"Of course this way." He smiled leading me to a brown wooden door that Said "Workers only!" I walked in a took my seat while he took his.

"May I see you job info?" He smiled politely, I handed a pink folder of all my information when he opened the pink folder he skimmed fast through it and just like a blink of a eye his brown eyes widened as if he cut his arm off!

"Miss. kings?! What brings you here to work?" He smiled with his bean eyes sparkling showing his yellow teeth, he smokes.

"I want a chance to work and get used to getting own money..." I smiled unzipping my wet black jacket.

"Oh your surely hired! Plus your raise would be higher if you like you can start when ever or even today!" He closed the pink folder getting up from his seat holding his hand out for me to shake.

"Thank you but I want the same payment as the others, I don't want to be treated so important or not fairly." I said also getting up and shaking his cold large hand.

After working for a couple hours on my first job, I decided to head home plus my shift was over so I packed my belongings and went out the door, it wasn't raining anymore but then air felt stiff, I decided to walk home it wasn't so far anyways.

I placed my key through the hole about to turn it when the door slapped open, "Where in hell were you at?! I was bloody worried about you!" Nates' eyes were a devilish of madness and lust? Also worry was in his eyes, I just opened my moth to a large O shape and prayed for what I might say would be a mistake, "I was at..." I whispered the last part so softly"at what?!" He came closer to my face",work..." I whispered with fear rushing in my veins.

With a blink of a eye Nate pushed me inside slamming the door and locking it,"you what...." His voice was husky and beastly! RUN BELLE is what my head warned me but I was so scared that I didn't move a hair or muscle.

"So what?! I was at work who gives a single fuck?!" I snapped,  "how dare you get mad at me for just getting a simple job at a ice cream shop I only work at a ice cream shop not a strip club Nate!" I raised my hands in the air going crazy!

"Your going to quit weather you like it or else!" I interrupted "or else what?!" I scream putting my hands on my hips.

He pulls me by my Waist and pushes me against his body?!"wh-what are you doing Nate?" I stuttered turning pitch pink and started wiggling from his grip but he was strong, his face got closer "or else I'll punish you..." He whispered very close to my lips making me blush like crazy!

Just then with a blink of a eye his lips crashed mine my eyes widened and I was confused he tried pushing his tongue in but I didn't reply I ran out of breath, so I gasped, him having a chance to pull his tongue inside mine, I can't take it I replied back kissing him with my tongue swirling around his he sucked on it like crazy making me weak!

I put my arms around his neck massaging his hair. He likes it because he lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist! "Nate we must not....!" I moaned when he placed wet kisses on my neck, he stopped? Then dropped me down. No!

"Quit your job or else i will ground you!" He said smirking unbearable!! I was so pissed that i ran upstairs "YOU CANT CONTROLLED MY LIFE FOREVER!" I yell!

"Watch me!" He yelled back, god that kiss was first kiss.. W-with my brother!

God I'm falling more for him.... Someone help!

------

Hey guys sorry for the miss spelling please deal with it don't hate. I just bought a tablet its hard to type because its pissing me off they keys and all anyways! Enjoy and vote comment follow me:) bye stay younge and beautiful ~ Sabrina

X Edited by Phoenix 12/1/15 X