Chapter Eleven - Final Event

Start from the beginning

"I hope they don't get hurt." She states, the same expression of worry on her face. "We've had such a big rivalry with Sabertooth, it's kinda a question on how the teams are going to lead out..." Her face screws up in a scared expression but I smile at her, which seems to calm her down.

Before I could even talk, Juvia comes and takes away my words, "Everyone can't give up, if the do then their imposters!" I sweat drop, realizing that's kinda an over enthusiastic way I was going to say it. "Gray-sama never gives up!" She cheers.

Levy and I giggle. "You're right Juvia, that's why we have to believe in them!" I cheer with her and the crowd erupts in cheering when all the teams show up on the screen atop the screen."

The large sound goes for everyone to go, but... Fairy Tail just stands there, closing their eyes. I blink, confused. Even Natsu was calm!

The crowd... well everyone is confused to why our team isn't fighting, or have budged at all. After teams have gained many points from defeating the other teams, finally...

All at the same time their eyes open, holding the strongest look of determination, and honestly it's kinda scary. They all set off in different directions.

Win, win, win, win, and win, until we're tied with Sabertooth. That's when all five, battered and tired, stand before Sting with the same look in their eyes.

You could see how pissed Sting was, he wanted them to surrender, but no. His whole body was frozen, just a moment ago he was being cocky, but he was so confused now.

Sting's P.O.V.
What are they doing?! What am I doing?! My body is paralyzed, not literally, but this is stupid. They're all in no condition to fight! I can take them!... but why are their gazes so scary?

I fall to my knees, my eyes watering. "H-how are you still standing there..." I cover my face. "I-I'm sorry Lecter... I'm never going to see you again!" My tears fall down my face.

God damnit! I don't even care that the whole school is watching... Lecter... my best friend!

"Sting-kun!" I hear; my head snaps up and my blurry vision comes clear when I blink, more tears falling.

My eyes widen at the sight of the cat, scrambling to get to me, and I waste no time to get up and run to him. "LECTER!"

We embrace and my whole body is lighter. Thank you... I am so damn happy. "Lecter..."
~~~
Natsu P.O.V.
AFTER PARTYYYYY! But the little thing I find annoying is we have to get all dressed up nice.

I fix my collar, not bothering to do my tie. I walk out of my room to see Gajeel has dropped by, him and Gray talking about something. "Hey, Iron-Skull, you're not dressed." I say, waving my hand as I come closer.

"At least I have a shirt on, not like this guy." Gajeel gestures to Gray, whom indeed doesn't have a shirt on.

Gray smirks. "You actually put effort into looking sharp... wonder if it's for a special someone...?" He comments, looking at my outfit up and down.

I sigh, shrugging. "I guess that was in the back of my mind, but Erza threatened to beat me up if I didn't look half decent."

All three of us shiver.

"I'm going to get dressed. See you at the party." Gajeel grumbles, leaving without another word.

Gray scratches the back of his neck. "I guess I should get dressed too."

"No shit." I fix my collar once again.
~~~
Mirajane's P.O.V.
I can't wait to see all my ships dancing~ yay! But... I'm also really nervous. Laxus is going to be all nicely dressed and I really like nicely dressed men.

"Hey, nii-chan, you ready?" Lissana knocks on my bedroom door. 

I fix up my lipstick and then reply quickly, "Yeah! I'll meet you by the door! Go get your shoes on!"
~~~
Laxus, as I expected, looks dashing... no he looks damn hot. I smile, completely ignoring Bixlow as I walk up to both of them. "You look good." I say, straightening his bow-tie. 

His eyes trail down at my dress, a smirk curling on his lips. His eyes then finally land on my face. "You look as beautiful as ever." He says lowly, making my cheeks flare up at his deep voice.

"You guys should go dance!" I hear Lissana chirp. I turn and give her a nervous look. She winks, dragging Bixlow to the dance floor.

I look up at Laxus, he looks a bit peeved, but the expression leaves once he notices where I'm looking. "Would you like to dance, milady?" He bends down, holding my hand, kissing it.

So cheesy but- my heart just melts!

"Of course." I wink as I lace our fingers together and lead him to dance.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I play with the buttons of my dress shirt, growing more nervous by the second. "Where the hell is Luce?" I mumble, looking around the room.

Gray has his shirt wide open, his nervous stripping coming into habit.

"You're stripping." I snort.

He looks down and starts to sweat. "How long?!"

I shrug, looking around once again. Then, I lock eyes with her brown eyes from across the giant room. Her black dress outlining all her curves. "Luce..." I whisper, a grin coming across my face. 

We both walk towards each other, meeting in the middle. "You actually wore something decent." She comments, smiling like the angel she is and starts to tie my tie. "I'll teach you another time how to tie this thing." 

"You look beautiful." I whisper, stepping closer, putting my hands on her hips. "Wanna dance?" I ask, her eyes wide, lips slightly parted.

She laughs, lacing her arms around my neck. "You're lucky we met in the middle of the dance floor." 

And so we dance the night away...