Introduction

"Erza has been known for years as Titania, due to her tremendous strength and abilities in battle. One day however, an unforeseen event causes a number of problems to her, including loss of her memories. Jellal, who was always there for her, despite the hard times, tries everything in his power to help her regain her memory, as a special bond between the two magicians is slowly starting to develop."

Hello everyone!!!

I'm finally back with another fanfiction, this time Fairy Tail and, more specifically, Jerza!!

For all of the new readers who weren't also reading Fallen Darkness (my Yatori fanfiction), welcome to the club!

So here are some basic things I need to say:

First and foremost, English is not my mother tongue. I will try to keep my language mistakes under control, but I apologize for any mistakes in advance.

As I said on the story details, I don't own the characters in this story, all rights belong to the Fairy Tail creators (except the plot. The plot is mine. Mwahaha).

And finally, if you have questions like "how often will you be updating?" or "how long is it gonna be?" The answer is one:

I literally do not have the slightest idea. :p

Seriously though, I was barely able to come up with a plot, let alone know how it's gonna turn out or how long it'll last...we'll see together later on.

As for updating, I don't know guys. I have a lot of studying and responsibilities, and I'm not always in the mood to write, or I might as well have a writer's block, so I need you to be patient with me.

If you haven't already, make sure to check out my other fanfiction "Fallen Darkness", revolving around Yatori. ^^

So yeah I think that's it. Thank you for taking the time to read this shit :)

I'll see you on the first chapter!

Love,
Elena ♥