Avi parked the car outside of Scott and Mitch's house. And we just sat there... stalling... Neither of us said anything but we were both VERY nervous about todays meeting. It was a meeting like any other. We are in between projects and we usually try to regroup and physically get together at least one time before we start the next big thing. Esther and Darien (Our Co-Managers/ Cutest couple ever) wanted to get together to run through the game plan for press meetings and such. This was also a time where we  could voice any ideas, questions or concerns about basically anything before moving forward.

Scott was the only person who really knows about me and Avi's relationship. He did catch us in our 'morning after' mode, which was pretty embarrassing. He said it himself, he's expecting answers. The both of us know that he'll find  way to put us on the spot; in true Scott Hoying fashion, by claiming 'greater good of the group'. He means well. We need to do this anyway. We fully intend to. I feel nauseous... which may or may not have something to do with my nerves...

2 hours later

"Great!" Esther said clicking her pen, "We're all set! Good talk everyone." Avi and I happened to sit pretty far apart in the room today. We weren't trying to do that but it happened, and it made us uncomfortable. We tried hard not to stare at one another lovingly (We're still honeymooning).

"Awesome, anybody got anything else they wanna talk about?" Scott asked, "Anything at all?" he looked right at me... and didn't break eye-contact. I tried not to glare too hard, as I'm sure my face is already beet red. I opened my mouth to speak when Avi beat me to it.

"Yea actually, uh! I need to say something." he said rubbing the back of his neck. Everyone turned to look at him. I pitied him, but was relieved that he was stepping up. "Well! Amber and I broke up."

"Really?" Esther asked... maybe a little too eager.

"Yea... We did." he looked down at his feet.

"Aww man, I'm sorry to hear that." Darien patted his shoulder. I think almost everyone in the room knew that he and Amber wasn't going to work out, so no one was too surprised.

"Oh! No, it's all good. Actually everything's great!" His face lit up. "I just moved into a new apartment."

"Oh congrats!" Mitch said. I followed Avi's gaze. He and Scott where exchanging raised eyebrows, I wanted to kick Scott!

"Thanks! and uh, there's one more thing." He said, I wish he would just say it, I'm so nervous I feel faint. "I have a girlfriend now. A new one!" C'mon Avi spit it out!

"Oh wow, already? I mean do we know her?" It was Kevin's turn to chime in.

Avi's POV:

"uh, yea you do know he-"

"WE HAD SEX!" Bravo Kirstin... The room went dead silent. She quickly covered her mouth with her hands. She shrunk in her seat and mouthed the word "sorry" to me. The silence was broken by a loud billowing laugh coming from Mitchell.

"HAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD YES!" he was tickled, "YES! THIS IS PERFECT!" Scott jabbed him once to shut him up.

"What I meant was," she said clearing her throat. "After years of friendship... Avi and I have decided to start dating each other." The room bursts into laughter at her sad attempt to save her rear. 

"OK, OK EVERYONE!" Esther hushed the room. "I'm very happy for you two, congrats" she started, "I'm just letting you know that I am not gonna interfere here... How you plan to tell the fans and such has gotta be up to you... So no one else go spilling their business out there!" she glared as Scott and Mitch, "I do however expect that our work stays professional?" she poked me with her pen.

"Yea, yea.." I shooed her away, "We'll be careful we promise."

"Why are you two sitting so far apart?" Mitch asked pushing Kirstie up off of her seat, "Go get your man, boo!" After much loud teasing she reluctantly came over to me and sat on my lap earning a few 'oohh's' and 'aawws.' I tickled her a bit a placed a small kiss on her neck.

"Eeew, this is weird..." Kevin said bluntly

"Yea, I take back what I said..." Mitch covered his eyes,

"Yea this is much weirder than I thought" Scott said, "Just stop touching each other... seriously..."

We knew this was an adjustment, for everyone. We also knew they would come around soon! The car ride home was more comfortable silence. I noticed Kirstie closing her eyes a bit, and leaning against the window. "Ya ok, babe?"

"mmhmm!" she hummed. We parked and she got out of the car and went up the steps like a zombie... Was she sick today? We went back to her place. As soon as she opened the door she ran all the way through the apartment and into the bathroom, where I could hear her vomiting. She didn't want me to come near her, although I wanted to maybe help her... She finished, standing up to brush her teeth, and then shuffled out into the living room. She plopped down next to me and weakly laid her head on my shoulder. 

"You sick, doll?" I said, wiping sweaty bits of hair from her forehead. 

"I don't know. I don't really feel sick but I've been throwing up lately."

"Latley?"

"Yea" she closed her eyes. "Last night, and this morning." I wasn't here this morning, I've been trying to actually stay in my own apartment. 

"Maybe something you've eaten?"

"Yea, maybe."

I thought hard. We've eaten just about every meal together for the last three day. I feel fine. I shrugged it off, unfolding a blanket to throw over us. Kissing her forehead, I let myself drift off to sleep with her.

A/N: Aww Snap!