Allons-y

No, its a pink fluffy unicorn dancing down the street. I told myself. After a second I had to stop myself from laughing, cause I found it funny. Turning a fee corner I finally arrived at the pizza place. I walked in the door and someone yelled. "There she is!" I looked and saw the boss man heading towards me. "Where were taken? Are you alright?" He stopped asking questions when noticed I looked better before I was taken. He looked me in the eyes in confusion. I laughed nervously before speaking. "We have to talk." I said. I followed him to the office.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So your telling me that a group, who's name you promised not to say, has kidnapped you and your staying with them?" Boss asked. I nodded. "They taught me that I can still be treated and act like a human even as a animatronic. And I love it." I told him. I herd radio static then felt mangle tackle me from above. "Your leaving?" I nodded. "Have fun, me and the new animatronics are going to miss you." She said. "Is she the 'sapphire' that your talking about mangle?" One voice asked. Some ponies walked in, just like the boss said, one unicorn one like me. "Sapphire, come in sapphire. You need to start getting back." Cameron told me through the inner comlink. "It was nice meeting you but I need to get back to my crew. Bye!" I said galloping back to the group house. When ever I run I felt free, cause I haven't done it in a really long time. When I got back I knocked four times, that was the password that Cameron made up. He was a fan of a time travel show. Billy opened the door. "So how did it go?" Samantha asked. "It went well." I said hoping onto the couch and pawed the remote till I got to a channel I liked. The others came in and she told the news. I squealed in happiness. The looked at me and then at each other before joining me. We started to dance happily.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A\N: *starts doing a guitar solo* "First you see me riding on my psychic powers. Got my phone typing up the latest story. There is nothin' you can do to beat me I'm so good that you can't defeat me." *Does guitar solo, gains cat ears and tail in the process when she opes her eyes she has cat eyes* "Yeah! I'm awesome, take caution. Watch out for me, I'm awesome as I wanna be. Yeah! I'm awesome. Take caution! Watch out for me, I'm awesome as I wanna be!" *notices readers* "oh I'm excited cause I got another story done!" *starts shredding on her guitar* "I actually don't know how to play guitar so I'm just pretending. The ears will go away eventually. I'm so happy I got another story done I don't know which one I'll work on next. *mumbles* ther is another fnaf for this one. Have fun y'all keep reading maybe someone will have as much psychic power as I have.