Triggers and Important

Okay! Let's start this book off with all of the shit that nobody (including me) wants to read!

AN IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Okay. First things first.

This book could probably be triggering to some audiences. If you are part of that audience that would be triggered by mentions of self-harm, first of all, do not read this book, and secondly...

GET HELP. The fact that you would be triggered by this means that you need some help with coping and you should talk to somebody. I know that it's hard, but GURL/BOY, IT GETS BETTER. I promise.

This right here is the Suicide Hotline. Please check it out if you or a friend is having thoughts of self-harm/suicide. Call 1 (800) 273-8255.

OK! Now that that's out of the way, let's talk about PLAGIARISM! The one topic that I can't seem to get enough of!

My father is a lawyer. A damn good one at that. If somebody steals my book, I'll freak out! Plagiarism is ILLEGAL. I-L-L-E-G-A-L. Copying and/or stealing is a federal crime! Don't do it!

LASTLY;

Don't be a silent reader, but don't comment rude things. Just because you have "free speech" doesn't mean jack shit to me.

OH, WAIT! I ALMOST FORGOT! This book is going to contain a lot of fucking swear words. If you don't like that, I'm sorry.

GOODBYE! I LOVE YOU ALL!