Dead

Blood. Everywhere. The stench was horrid, and the barf I just made didn't help. Who could do such a thing?! My fiancée... Dead. No, murdered. I wish I was here when it happened. Maybe I could've fought them off. If not, at least they would've killed me too. I'm nothing without my soulmate. Empty and useless. I looked longingly at my dead fiancée once more, but this time, I noticed a trail of blood leading down the hall. And.. Were those.. Footprints?! Oh god. There aren't any leading back towards the door. The killer is still here. Or. Or, they jumped out the window. Yeah, that sounds better. But...just incase, let me get... I turned my back on the body for a second to get a knife from the kitchen.

When I got to the end of the hall, I saw that the trail went into my room. I gulped and slowly opened the door, only opening my eyes when I heard the creaking stop.

"Hello Cody Albert Digben." The (admittedly pretty) girl turned to reveal a loving smile and blood splattering her once pretty white dress. She sighed and stepped closer to me, messing with her dress. "It feels so nice to finally say that to your face." I dropped the knife and took a step back.

"You. You're that demon. Belle Death." The girl smiled wider and nodded.

"So you do know me. Well, that makes things a whole lot easier."

"Yes I know you. You're terrible. Just about everyone knows about you. But, I thought that you were stuck in hell for all eternity. How did you get here? And why my house of all places? Me of all people? Why did you kill my fiance? My soulmate?"

"So many questions. I guess that's just another reason why I like you. All of the answers will come in due time, but for now, let's have some tea, shall we?" With a flick of Belle Death's wrist, a small round wooden table, matching chairs, and a tea set full of all the required food appeared in the middle of my room.