Missy And Ernesto

Ernesto and I were headed to work on the set of The Vampire Diaries. He stopped walking when he spotted the guys from Teen Wolf, hitting me on the shoulder.

"Hey, aren't those the guys from that show you like?" Ernesto asked. I turn to see who he is talking about and spot them almost immediately. Tyler Hoechlin was looking at us!

I just stared at him because even though I was best friends with Ernesto, we were just friends and sure I think he is cute but Tyler is hot! I have always wanted to meet him! Tyler must have noticed me staring at him because he waves and I turn red, spinning around to face Ernesto.

"You're blushing!" exclaims Ernesto.

"So? You have seen me blush before. It's not a big deal..." I trail off. Ernesto turns around and looks at the guys and he whispers,

"Tyler Hoechlin is looking at you. Why don't you go talk to him?" I stare at him like 'are you crazy'.

"You know why! I'm way to shy, you should remember. It took me two weeks before I would talk to you in person!"

He laughed and smiled, "Yeah, I do remember that. You were extremely shy, but when that surfer dude came up to talk to you, you were cool as a cucumber. Meaning you are only shy when talking to celebrities." He said.

"The point is I'm too shy to just walk over there and say hi. I would love to meet him, but I can't." I look down frustrated with my own shyness, wishing I could just say hi and not look like a complete idiot. Ernesto unexpectedly gives me a hug and whispers,

"Don't hate me."

He walked over to where Tyler Hoechlin, Tyler Posey, and Dylan O'Brien were standing; I looked at him, freaking out inside.