Ring Ring Ring

Y/N's P.O.V

"Jack. Your phone." You nodded at the lit up phone screen.

He paused the livestream and answered. "Uh, hello?"

You and Mark heard what the person answered next. "ONE."

The call ended.

"One?" You asked. "Who calls some random person and says 'one' then hangs up?"

Mark's face paled. "Jack, give me your phone."

Jack handed him the phone.

"Is it alright if I call a few people?"

"Knock yourself out." Jack replied.

"Cry? You there? Good. Bye." Mark hung up then dialed another number. It rang, but no one anwered. Mark tried again. "Shoot, why isn't he answering?"

"Who isn't answering?" You asked, desperate to help.

"Felix." Mark stared straight at both of you. You felt cold and felt fear fill you.

Time skip brought to you by Septic Sam

"Marzia? Where's Felix?" You demanded over the phone.

"I don't, I don't know! He's gone! He's abandoned me and the pugs, he would never do that!" Marzia cried.

You hung up. You knew it was rude to do, but this problem was worrying. "What was the phone number that called you?"

"Uh, 345-728-8183." (this is not a real number) Jack replied.

Quickly typing in the number, you heard the phone ring. "You won't find him in Brighton anymore. Oh no. He's close, and so am I." The raspy voice laughed.

You gulped and handed the phone back to Jack. "This means that he's in Ireland. Where's a place where he could be?"

"Probably in-Y/N WATCH OUT!" Jack yelled, his voice cracking from the strain.

You screamed and ducked your head as you heard a crash.

I'm terribly sorry.