0.2

She didn't see him all day. She didn't sit with him at lunch or steal his food. She didn't throw her fries at him or swap plates because her tasted disgusting and she was positive that his plate would taste better. Instead she didn't get any food and just walked to the library and sat in the back corner under the stairwell and wrote. She scribbled all sorts of things on her notepad and most revolved around how she had felt.

He didn't see her at lunch, she didn't come and sit with him, and instead she left him all alone. He sat there for a little bit and wondered what he had done wrong this time. He suddenly got up and started to look around the school for her, he checked everywhere he could. He went into the library three times to check but not once did her find her.

She thought that he would've come and looked for her but she guessed that he was just to damn busy having fun with his new crush that he had forgotten all about her. She packed her notebooks and papers and looked through all of the things that she had written wondering how she could've written all of that in just half an hour. She was glad that she was able to slightly get her mind off of him even if it was only for half an hour.

He was walking with his friends again after school all of them laughing as they passed by her. She was getting onto her bike and was almost about to leave when she look up at him slowly. He felt as if he wanted to just walk up to her and give her a big hug and hope that it would make everything feel better. Instead he just sent her a small smile before taking out his phone and tilting it her way. And then he turned and ran over to his friends.

She saw him leaving and let out a breath that she hadn't known she was holding in. She looked down at her phone as if wanting it to light up with a text but it didn't. It never did until like 5 hours after he said he would talk to her. She wondered if he would try to say something about anything that she didn't want to talk about. But then she realized whom she was thinking about and thought 'Of course he's going to ask a stupid question, he always does'