7:10 a.m.

*ding ding ding*

I slowly wake up hearing my alarm clock going off loud in my ear. I look up and its 7:10. Great. I'm going to be late for school. Again.

Not like I really care anyways. I'm so sick of this school I'm actually glad my mom is taking me out of it. She says I need to be home schooled because my grades aren't good enough. To be honest I don't even care about my grades. I'm just trying to get through the years so I can move out and have my own life.

Plus its hard to concentrate when I always have idiots making fun of me and making me feel like I need to die for them to care. And teachers don't do anything about bullies. They don't think words can hurt. Do they really need to punch me for the teachers to see they are mean to me? I hate this school. Even though I don't really want to leave it. I have friends but if I really think about it, they are all rude and everything always has to be about them. They aren't there when I need them and they never have been or will be.

I'm sure I'll be better once I'm gone from that school and drama but I'm not sure yet.

Just if my mom knew how depressed I've been the last few months. Maybe she would help. But most likely not.