If i said i didn't love him i would be lieing

Sapphire pov

I was sitting with emma who was still crieing she has been here for five minutes and cried the whole time " hey hey calm down tell me what happened" i said softly."H-he just wasn't right" she sobbed i knew she was hiding something but i didn't push it i put my arms around her and let her cry in to my shoulder.

Aden pov

I iched my head as i looked at zane who looked like he was about to pass out "dude dude come on snap out of it " i snapped my fingers infront of his face. "Hes not gonna snap out of it" i looked up to see zane little brother and sister standing at the door. " Sophie tell me what happened" before sophie could answer zeek said " as far as we know he told his soul mate what he was and she just up and ran" . "I see well who was it " "Emma" we looked at zane whos eyes held tears out of all the time i have knew him whice has been along time trust me i have never seen him cry " hey hey don't cry" sophie ran over and hugged him " shes a pure isn't she" we all looked at zeek. "Yah" " well there you go you can't be with her even if she wanted to be with you pures and fallens do not mix" his voice dropped to a cold icy voice we all remember what happened to him and why he hates pures none of us talked about it. "Zeek....she could have been with him" "no no she couldn't have because pures think they are to good for our kind and we all know it they all think they're better but their not" he growled and stormed away sophie sighed and hugged zane again " i'm gonna go talk to him" i nodded and patted zanes back " come on man..we'll do whatever you want today"

____________________________________________________________________________

ok so wattpad will not let me post a song or slideshow i don't know why but when i do you can see pictures of sophie and zeek the song today is krytonite by 3 doors down