chapter two part two

Adens ponit

Ya this is what i need to be doing I thought to myself. Coming to see some girl i knocked out with a dodge ball when i should be looking for her. "Hey shes awake u can come in " I heared the girl whos name i had found out to be Emma called. I sighed as i walked in to the hosplite room to stop dead because now that i saw her up close i could tell this girl sitting in the bed was my soul-mate...oh crap.

Mrs.Lee (aka sapphire mom)

I watched the boy who walked in to the room and in a flash i know what he was and why he was here by the way he looked at my daughter. Oh no no no this would not happen no way would i let something like him take my only daughter away. I thought bitterly as i thought of Sapphires father then i felt alone and scared because i knew i couldn't stop it from happening it had already happened to my son Mark. But Mark had fallen for the right one no this boy was not the right one for her I would not let her make my mistake.I glanced over at Emma to see her nod her head alittle telling me i was right i knew what he was and i was going to take my daughter away from him before he could pull her down in to his evil grip and this was a promise.

Sapphire ponit

Ok was it just me or did everyone seem to be glanceing at everyone i don't know what was going on but it was freaking me out!. I coughed loudly making everyone look at me " oh yah i'm sorry" I saw the guy from my dreams say. " Its fine" i waved my hand around alittle he nodded and walked out of the room i watched as emma followed him looking like she was going to go crazy about something.

Emma's ponit

I stormed off after 'Aden' " hey where do u think your going fallen" I growled at him. He stopped and turned around raiseing a eyebrow " home got a promble with that winged freak" he smirked when he called me that oh how i hate fallen angels!!. "Yah yah i do because now i have to kill you" i said calmly he started to laugh " if you kill me ur 'best friend' will kill herself" he smirked again. I froze " what did you do to her" "nothing nothing at all but she is my soul-mate so" i felt my jaw drop " no no N to the freaking O is she your soul mate " he rolled his eyes. "Don't believe me then go look for this mark" he held up his wrist to show a pure black raven marking on his arm i started to shake my head as i stepped back " i'm still going to kill you" he smirked widely " no i'll tell you this is how its going to go i'm going to walk away because your to scared to kill me in fear of killing your best friend" he said turnning and walking away. The wrost thing about it was he was right i was scared to kill him because well Sapphire was my best friend i could never kill her soul-mate...so now it was up to her mom to get her away from him. I hope she can do it.