05 Yamato sensei?

Demon Speaking

Demon Thinking

"Human speaking"

Human thinking/flashback

Jutsu

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I don't own Naruto
So please don't sue.

__________________________________________

RIIIIII- *smash*

Poor alarm clock. What did it ever do to you, may it's  soul rest in peace. Stop making such a fuss about it. That's the tenth alarm clock you've smashed. It's not my fault they wake me up! Than don't even set them. But if I don't use them, I won't be able to wake up! Exactly. Grr whatever.

Shit! It's already 8:27 am! I've got to be at the academy by 8:30 am for the team sorting! Baka why did you set your alarm clock to go off so late if you knew today was the team sorting? But I didn't! I set it at 7:30 am as usual! Wait a minute! 

Walking to his door, Naruto twisted the knob of his room door, causing his door to open. That's it! someone broke into my room and changed my alarm. I always lock my room door before I sleep, but now it's open. Menma and Mito must have done this! Baka! didn't Seji teach you how to sense out for intruders even in your sleep? Yeah....but since we're in the Namikaze compound, I didn't bother doing it. I mean who's going to be stupid enough to try in sneak into here, with all the anti intruder seals Minato set up.

Anyway, you better hurry. You've got two minutes. Shit! Shit! Shit!

(In the academy)

"Where's Naruto?" Sasuke growled, furiously pacing around the back of the classroom.

" We must have faith that he will come. He has never let us down before. 

" Yeah, but there's one more minute before the sorting, and if he doesn't come by than, he'll have to go back to the academy and we'll have some random substitute.  

" Have faith my friend, " Sai calmly stated, although his facial expression clearly showed that he was freaking out. 

" 30 seconds..... " Sasuke groaned

Naruto, where the hell are you, was the only thought going through Sasuke and Sai's head.

(Menma and Mito)

"Looks like our plan worked nii-san," Mito giggled evilly.

" Of course there's no way he could have made it in three minutes. Its impossible!"

(Sasuke and Sai) 

Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four-  

*BOOM!" a huge shockwave shook the entire building and the door to the classroom opened and Naruto crawled through the doorway, looking exhausted. 

" *Pant* Three seconds to spare *Pant* not bad *pant*

(Thoughts of different people around the room)

(Menma and Mito): What! How did he make it! It's impossible!

(Sasuke and Sai): Yesss

(Everyone else): WTF

(Flashback to two minutes ago)