07 The Special Unit

Demon Speaking

Demon Thinking

"Human speaking"

Human thinking/flashback

"Whispering"

Jutsu

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I don't own Naruto
So please don't sue.

__________________________________________

Team Seven sat in a square on the clearing, facing each other in a really awkward silence, this was until Yamato spoke up. 

" Okay, what's going on. With all your abilities, there's no way in hell that you three are genin level." Yamato asked, folding his arms and putting on a serious face. 

" We don't know what your talking about sensei," Sai replied, smiling.

Narrowing his eyes, Yamato waited for a few more moments, before realising that no one was gonna budge. " Guess I'm gonna have to ask the Hokage about this than...." Yamato sighed, closing his eyes and standing up, but really just testing to see what their response would be.

" No! No! don't tell him!" Naruto, Sai and Sasuke suddenly shouted out, a look of panic and alarm instantly appearing on their face. 

Smirking that he got his desired response, Yamato crouched down, a extremely serious expression on his face. " Than you'll all tell me right here right now whats going on between you three or this is going straight to Hokage-sama. "

Naruto Sasuke and Sai gulped, looking at each other for a few seconds, before Naruto finally spoke up. " Can we trust you," Naruto's normally warm blue eyes replaced by a sharp icy blue gaze which seemed to stare directly into Yamato's soul. 

Yamato shivered. That gaze was exactly like Hokage-sama's gaze at times. Cold, icy and sharp. " As long as you don't have any bare any intention of ill will towards Konoha, my lips are sealed. After all, I am your genin sensei." Yamato smiled, looking at the three of them.

"Well, firstly, we are not your average genin, as you have seen, we are extremely skilled. The only real thing that we lack would probably real life battle experience. Sasuke has trained with his brother and father, Sai trained with his brother, and I read some scrolls and books on fighting and ninjutsu. I also trained with Sasuke and Sai. Overtime, when we get to know and trust you better, we'll tell you more,"  crossing their arms, the trio stared at Yamato.

" Fine, I can accept that," Yamato stood up, stretching. 

" Now you have to keep your word Yamato-sensei, you can't tell anyone. Not even the Hokage or a single soul." Sai smiled.

" I can live with that, " Yamato shrugged. " Anyway you three pass, -getting a yay! from Naruto- so how about getting some lunch together? " 

" Sure," shrugging Sasuke led them down the mountain as the new genin team and sensei strolled down the mountain, chatting to each other. 

( A short break here in this break, they magically teleport towards Akimichi Restaurant, a non canon restaurant that I just made up )

" Huh Naruto, why did you transform?" Yamato questioned, raising his brow in confusion while looking at what was previously Naruto. Naruto had transformed into a tan skinned black haired boy with brown eyes, who was around the same height as Sasuke. He had a headband tied to his right arm, and was wearing a burnt orange shirt with white shorts.

" I have to transform into a random person every time I go to eat. This way, I don't cause problems for Chouji's parents whenever I eat at their restaurant," Naruto answered, scratching his head.