Chapter 4: The Bust

Chapter 4: The Bust

Aria's POV

     After two hours of dancing, I pulled Kelly aside heading towards the alcohol. "Let's get drunk tonight," I told her when we got to the table. She nodded her head excitedly in agreement. She smiled too which told me she wanted to get totally wasted as I did too. I filled two paper cups of Bacardi for the both of us.

     "Damn sexy! Don't you think that's a lot for a little girl like you?" Some random guy told me referring to both cups of Bacardi in my hands. This random guy was hot and had a very well-built body.

     "Ha! Like you can drink any more than this!" I teased back.

     "Ooohhh..." a whole bunch of kids cooed. Funny because I don't remember inviting these kids into our conversation.

     "Aiight, let's see if I can," He poured three cups of Bacardi and chugged them all.

     "OK, let's see. I'm pretty sure that's how much your momma drinks," I joked back. At this point, everyone gathered around us. I saw Kelly laughing her ass off.

     "Aiight, let's see if you can do any better than me," he did hand gestures that mean't bring it on. With that, I chugged five drinks of Bacardi. I felt dizzy, but I wasn't going to give up. Hell no! Giving up was the last thing on my mind. Everyone looked at me shocked.

     "Ha bitches!" I shouted at everyone.

     "Body shots! Body shots! Body shots!" some idiot cheered on. Everyone else joined the party. I looked at my opponent.

     "Fine with me. Fine with you?" He asked. I started pulling down my dress down below my belly button. In the meantime, my opponent got everything off the kitchen island. I got up on it and laid down.

     He poured liquor all over my stomach and then put the lime in my mouth. He winked at me. I felt his soft lips sucking the liquor out of my belly button. His tongue licked my skin and made its way to my lips where he got the piece of lime out and spit it out on the floor. He sexily kissed me. It lasted for about a minute. I pushed him off gently smiling at him.

     I knew he liked the kiss too because he was smiling back too. I pulled back my dress up. I left the room gulping alcohol like crazy. At this point, I was pass drunk. I danced with a whole bunch of people I didn't even know existed on this planet!

     All of a sudden, the music stopped. Some guy yelled cops. Now, at this point, everyone freaked out and scattered the scene. I ran to get my IPod from the DJ, but he wasn't there. His boat probably left him considering the fact that he also looked like an illegal immigrant wearing such an ugly disguise. I didn't see the freak, but I did see my IPod. I saw Kelly running towards me. She grabbed me and started running to the car right after I grabbed my IPod.

     We didn't even make a step outside because we were instantly surrounded by police. Some fat guy in a business suit came out from the pack of police officers. His tag read "Chief Anderson".

     "So do you ladies want to be carried calmly to the car or do you want to try running away and then, I'll send two of my officers after you to roughly take you both down?" the Chief asked with a bored tone.  He's probably gotten way too many calls like this before.

     I put my arms out so they could just take me to the car calmly. I'm in enough trouble as it is and besides, I wasn't going to run in these gorgeous heels of mines. Kelly did the same thing as me. "Smart girls," the Chief smiled and motioned for the officers to put handcuffs on us.