The one born different

5 Years Ago....

(7:00 am) Elsa stood at her window staring down at the people seeing how happy they were.  A frown began to appear on her face, then suddenly the window began to fog up. she tried to rub the window to make it go away. but the fog was still there. she thought she was doing it, she GASPED, but then she looked closer... she saw something drawing on the window. it was a snowman.. it came to life and danced around her. she began to smile. and the snowman turned to snow, she laughed. wow. she said. she looked behind her and saw a boy. she gasped and said. WHO ARE YOU!? he didn't answer back, she walked up to him. I said who are you. and how did you get in my room? she said. he gasped, y-you can see me??? you can see me! he said. she smirked at him. no im just talking to a wall. she said. she laughed. of course I can see you. why wouldn't I? she said. he stared at her speechless. okay if your not gonna talk. I will. my name is Elsa. whats your name. she said with a smile. he smiled back. Jackson overland frost. my name is Jackson. but you call Jack. he said, so jack did you do that? I mean did you do that snowman? she said. yea. I thought you might needed a smile. he said.she looked at him with a weird face. but how? she said, well your not the only one with ice magic. he said. he looked down at her hands, he saw she was wearing gloves. he walked up to her and he touched her hand. she yanked back. NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? she said. its okay its okay I wont hurt you. he said with a smile. she backed up. yea but I will! she said. she looked at her hands with a tear coming down her cheek. I don't wont to hurt you.. she said, he smiled. I have something for you. he said. he pulled out a box. She moved a little closer to him. What is that? She said. She opened the box and pulled out a snowflake necklace. He smiled, this is to remind you that you will always be my snowflake. He said. She smiled. She hugged him and said. Thank you.