Missing

I couldn't... He looked up at me again, he stood up and he touched my hands. I yanked my hands back and said. What are you doing!? Elsa please forgive me. He said. I want you Elsa. I gasped! I looked at him scared. No I'm sorry. Goodbye Hans. I started to walk away, he ran to me and pulled me back. I was scared, stop it! What are you doing! I said . Please Elsa!! You half to forgive me! He grabbed my hand so tight I pulled my hand away but he still wouldn't let me go. Please Elsa! He said. I answered back, Leave, he let go of my hand. I walked away with my arms crossed. Hans looked at me with a evil looked while I walked away. He mumbled. Soon. Soon you will be my queen. Just wait.. Later on the next day all the brothers and Hans stood at the front gate of the castle walls. The brothers were getting their boat ready for them to sail off. I looked out my window. I saw them getting ready to Leave. I took a deep breath and I let it out. My bedroom walls had frost on them. I looked over to where my desk is , and I saw something unusual. There was frost all over my desk. I touched my desk. My room started to get dark and cold, frost every where. I whispered frost? I was confused. My window opened with a big BANG! I gasped! It scared me. I went to close the window, but I saw something. I saw a snowflake with my name on it. I held the snowflake in my hands, as I looked at it. Then all the sudden everything was quiet. The frost on my walls was gone, I looked at my hand, the snowflake had done melted. I heard a whisper. But I didn't understand what it said. I went to close my window but I looked out my window again. I saw Hans's brothers running to the castle. I ran out my room, I saw the guards running to me. They said, your highness, it's Hans he is missing! What what do you mean missing, I answered. The brothers stepped forward, the oldest brother answered. We don't know your highness. He never got on the ship.