8.3 -- I'm tired of being submissive

Start from the beginning

Randi began to panic, "u-um, you're about to have sex with me..."

"No. Get the fuck out my house. Now"

"Are you serious! YOU HAVE THIS!! LOOK"

"Calum's way more important than a slut, leave now"

"You sure weren't thinking that a minute ago"

"Half of the decisions I make are dumb as fuck ask my boyfriend" Luke smiled.

She rolled her eyes and left his apartment.

He slammed the door sitting on the couch and calling Cal.

"I know you won't get this but..your initials are turning yellow because I almost did something shitty. I almost had sex with Randi. Almost buttercup, and I swear I didn't do it, I swear. I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking horny right now...and if you don't come here, I'm going to have to watch Asian porn", he left a message.

He groaned not receiving a message in a while and gave up attaching his laptop to his T.V. getting ready to masturbate for the thousandth time this week. Cal's been gone all week and he's only left with stupid porn.

"Luke??"

"Calum"

Cal closed and locked the door behind him and walked to Luke. "Do you still want to watch porn or do you wanna..?"

"Come here"

Cal sat on his boyfriends lap and placed his lips on his. Luke placed his broad hands on Cal's waist, (because we all fucking know he loves Calum's waist like Luke find your chill please, thank you), making the kiss intense. He immediately smiled at how he made Calum's chapped cold lips wet and warm. Cal placed his hands in Luke's mop of a hair. He broke the kiss not being able to breathe. He placed his spit wet lips on his boyfriends neck creating hickeys. Luke brought his lips back up to his and began kissing him hard again. Luke rubbed his lower region on Cal's and let out a shaky moan in his mouth.

Their heads bobbed and they moaned loudly. Luke unbuttoned his boyfriends shirt and kissed his collarbones and soft tummy. Calum giggled at the feeling causing Luke to look at him.

"Stop being adorable"

Calum covered his face with his hands laughing in his hands.

Luke took his shirt off noticing how Cal was drooling over how broad and muscly he was. Calum bit his puffy bottom lip and moved his fingers along the blonde's vibrant tattoos. "When will you get a tattoo that's for me?"

Luke gathered Calum's fingers in his hands looking into his eyes. "When I put a ring on your pretty little finger"

Calum turned red, "I-I can't wait for it..."

Luke began kissing him again and pushed them down to the ground slowly humping him. He pulled his pants off, then pulled Calum's off; leaving them in their underwear.

"You're hard!"

"I told you, dough"

"Can I top this time? Just this once? Please?" Luke sat them up and stared at the raven haired boy who was settled in his lap breathing heavy because the intense kissing. "Please, baby?"

Luke sighed.

"I never get to and it's not fair...I-I don't like being treated like a submissive all the time...I don't like it, Luke"

"Calum why didn't you tell me before?"

"I-I don't know..you're just so.."

"Calum did you think I would get angry?"

He nodded.

"Calum I would never get angry because of that"

"You get mad over other stuff. Like when I say I don't like you leaving hickey's..."

Luke sighed and closed his eyes, "that's different..this..right now..it's serious because you're not happy. And if you want to take turns we can do that"

"Luke it's like you're the tough one and I'm the helpless baby who only cries and pouts, and I get dominated the fuck out of"

"I thought you liked--"

"I don't like it anymore!"

Luke studied Cal gingerly, "someone said something to you...who the fuck was it so I can strangle them?"

"No one..."

"Calum??"

"No one.."

"I'm going to find out. But for now, we need to get rid of my boner"