Author's Note (I am SO sorry)

I am so, so SO sorry, anyone and everyone who reads this, I hate it when the new upload is an Author's Note, but I just wanted to let you know...

Basically, I am currently writing a fantasy story, a little along the lines of Eragon and Lord of the Rings, (but only a little!), and so I am going to devote this summer to writing that... However I can't decide whether to write it all, then upload it in bits, so that I know exactly where it's going and I don't change my mind halfway through like I tend to do, or just get a couple of chapters ahead and then upload as I write more. I think I'll probably go for the second option, so that if you guys (or anyone) wants to read it while I'm away from my other books then you/they can. The only problem is that I've discovered when I write to upload on Wattpad, my writing becomes more informal (less imagery blah blah blah) and I'm writing this to improve it... so we'll see :)

BTW I am NOT giving up on my other ones, they're just going on the back burner for a while... (sorry :( )

You probably hate me right now but... hopefully you'll like the book (it's an adventure :D ), I'm not sure what it's called yet, but if you fan me, you'll be the first to know, because you can help me :) (and read it, I'll make it private for like a week before...)

xxx