Chapter 12: A Dare Confess?!

"Truth!" Meiko said cheerfully. It's a few days since i was talked about Ai to len and... Acctually Meiko and Aika being friend since she fo with me to meet aika. We playing secret truth or dare in Aika's room.

"Hey how about invate Otoya?? And Tokiya??" Meiko said. "It's a good and great idea. But first let us invate Otoya."

***

"It's fun!!" Otoya said. Otoya has come to aika room. I'm yawning "i'm kinda sleepy." i'm sleep on aika bedroom because there are no works or school for tommorow. I'm just sleep there. I close my eyes, i'm still kinda sleepy until i heard. "What do you choose, Dare or Truth, Aika??" it's meiko voice. "Dare." she said. "Confess syo about your feelings." she said. "Fight, Aika!!" Otoya said. "Uhm..i'll doing that later..." Aika said. "*yawn* i think i'm sleepy, i should go back to my room." Otoya said and the door sounded open, ithink otoya back. "I'm not sleepy but i must go home, because i have works for tommorow. Bye." i heard meiko go too. And i know aika turn off the light. "I'll do it today and...Sorry Rin." Eh?? My tears finnally come to my cheeck.

I heard that she is calling someone and i heard it's syo voice. "Can you meet me at the highest floor??" aika said. She means at the place when we can see the sky clearly.

***
I'm following aika. She didn't know i following them. I bring my phone so i record them. I bite my lips a bit. Aika step closely to syo. I'm not following to close. I'm start to record. I see aika blushing... "Aa! It's was a daaaree... I-I like you..." Her face was so red....

"Ah, Aika-chan. Heh, you play such? I never knew." he said and he is ruffled his hair a bit with a grin. " i know you like me. Though i'm suprised it's lasted this long. Maybe... we should go on a date? I'd like to get to know you more, you never know there's a chance for me liking you too. I like you Aika-chan." he said with a grin, aika just laugh happily. Ah... I'm wrong... I... I stop record this vidieo and step back to the stairs. I'm walk faster as i can to her room. I'm feel i have heart broken. I'm walk to her balcony. I take a deep breath. Why is love so much pain?" i said to the moon who shine brightly at the night.

"W-why? Just why?!" my tears... Run out from my eyes. I'm crying. "Do you know what i'm feel?? It's hurt.... Ah... Yes... I'm forget.... I'm just a new bestfriend. Or they are just think mr as a normal friend. My heart just like broken Glass. I will stop this feelings so i wont cry again...." i wipes my tears.

"Love, Four letters who can make us happy, but can make our heart feel the pain. But, sometimes it's make us more stronger." i sighed. "And the pain is so hurt, right?" i look at the moon. I'm lay down to her bed again and thinking. "So they're start dating huh?" i'm sleep again.