02;;jesse ovens foot

Many would be ecstatic to be taken to class by Lydia Martin, but a stupidly innocent beta 's mind was on a particularly average punk snow white. Lydia had been mumbling on about Jessie Owens hairstyle today, she was shocked to notice that the boy had been ignoring her, but she wished to make a good impression. So babbling on she continued to admire the hazel-eyed boys features.

He was truly adorable, he owned dimples that always went deeper when he laughed, or in Carter's case, giggled, he had curly blonde locks, Lydia had a strong desire to tuck a stray curl behind his small ear. For once she didn't feel like talking a boy home. He actually reminded her of a younger Stiles, she'd found the buzz-cut charming, but unfortunately he'd grown his hair out.

"So Carter?"

Carter snapped out of his daze with a lovesick expression on his tan skin.

"Yes?"

Lydia took one look at his uninterest and daze, then scoffed.

"Have you been listening at all?"

Carter's eyes widened at the sight of a rage-filled Lydia Martin.

He chuckled nervously, backing slowly into the English classroom with an uneasy grin on his face.

"Uh, sure, yeah, uh...Jesse Ovens foot...very interesting".

And with his eyes set on avoiding Lydia's he tripped over a snivelling jocks foot, crashing down onto the teachers desk.

"Kuso!"

The room erupted into a symphony of monotonous giggles, laughter and some girls, hysteria for the cute Aussie.

"Oh shut up all of you, we all know the boys a lot more important than you idiots anyways"

And the moment of amusement softly died down to a chorus of self-pityment.

Carter raised his hand towards Lydia's in a silent plea for help, but she scoffed, flipped her cascading waves to her back and sashayed to the end of the room.

Carter grimaced and with the aid of his teachers desk helped himself up.

As he took the wall of shame he sensed a questioning stare against his back. Turning he met the eyes of a black-haired ghost-like boy glaring at him as if Carter had commited treason of stealing a life.

Carter gulped, rubbing the nape of his neck and shyly shuffled to behind the Martin girls seat.

Lydia had seen this coming and called over a  blonde with short hair.

"Marie! Come sit here"

She let the desk whilst the girl let out a squeal of glee and then a timid "it's Macy"

She looked to him as if asking for approval and despite being forced elsewhere, Carter managed a beam and nod of his head.

So he swung around almost taking out a brunettes head and scanned for seats.

And of course the only one left was in front of Carter-loathing boy.

"Just my luck" Carter sighed, he hesitantly walked over, before resting the books on his desk and hiding his face with a curtain of blonde.

"Hey, hey, blondie!"

Carter abruptly snapped towards the noise to see Carter-loathing boy, he had an obviously fake smile (believe him Carter knew) and whispered "are you okay after that fall? You seem okay, you shouldn't be okay considering most people would've been knocked unconscious-" He slipped into a 'I-don't-trust-you-evil-little-conniving-shit' mode.