Chapter 13 You Cant Escape Me!!!!

Nightmare Fredbear:Sooooo Kid Hows Your Frontol Lobe, Mangled? HAHAHAH!!!!!

Kid:Wait,My Brain Just Got Crushe?!!!

Nightmare Fredbear:Yes And You Know Who Did It?

Kid:Who?

Nightmare Fredbear:Its Me!!

Nightmare Fredbear Charges The Kid With His Large Teeth And Bites Him Off But The Kid Closes The Door Before He Gets Bitten But It Dosent Stop Nightmare Fredbear From Getting In The Room.

Nightmare Fredbear Isn't The Only Problem Here,Nightmare Freddy,Nightmare Bonnie,Nightmare Chica And Nightmare Foxy Is Here Too And The Kid Fully Surrounded By His Own Nightmare And Theres No Way To Hide Or Run.

Nightmare Freddy:You Cant Escape Me,This Time Its The End!!!

Kid:No!! This Cant Be The End

Nightmare Freddy:Your Right Perhaps This is the Begining Of Your Death HAHAH!! "CLAWS ATTACK"

Kids Dodges The attack And Run Through The Hallway And See A Small plushie of Springbonnie And His Name Was Plushtrap

Plushtrap:Wanna Play With Me?!

Kid:Uhhhh

Plushtrap:Come on Dont Be Shy I Dont (Demonic Voice) Bite!!!

Kid:How About No (Turn Flashlight on)

Plushtrap:AHHHHHHH!!! MY EYES

(Miles Away)

Nightmare Foxy:Wait Was That Plushtrap?

Nightmare Fredbear:Yes And The Child Must Be With Him,Now Go Find That Kid!!

The Nightmare Animatromic Headed To The Hallway Where Plushtrap Was There.

Nightmare Fredbear:I Sensed That Your With The Kid, Plushtrap?

Plushtrap:Yes And He went To The Other Side Of That Door Right Next To You

Nightmare Fredbear:Uhhh Thanks?

The Kid Have No To Hide And Fully Surround By His Iwn Nightmare And He Keeping Thinking That He Wont Die In This Nightmare!!!

Nightmare Freddy:Well Kid You Think Yourselves Your Gonna Die?

Kid:You Again!!!!!!

Nightmare Freddy:Now This Is THE END!!!!!!!! "FREDDY CHARGES"