Chapter 2 Dont Be Afraid

After Fredbear Plushie Finish Explaning The Whole Story About Children Kill And Some Worst Thing Can Be Happen At Fredbears Diner.As The Young Boy Now Feels Afraid of Going Back At Fredbears Diner And Fredbear Plushie Tells The Young Boy That He Will Protect Him From Going There And He Will Guard Him And Guide Him.

As The Young Boy Wants Fredbear Plushie To Be His Friends And Because His Only Friends Was His Brother.

Fredbear Plushie Accept The Young Boy To Be His Friend.As The Day Past The Two Are Still Friends.

In 1981 While At School The Young Boy Takes Fredbear Plushie At His Own School And at Class Time And The Two Seems to Be A Loner

While Some of The Kids Were Playing During Class Time Before The Teacher Enters The Room

After Class Hour,Durong Lunch Break At Cafateria,The Kid is Only Eating At His Own Table While Fredbear Plushie Is Sitting At The Table.

But When Some Bullies Tryed To Take Some of The Kid's Food But The Kid Stop Them Taking Some of His Food But The Bullies Beaten Him Up While Fredbear Plushie Said He Needs To Be Strong And Needs To Fight Back,As The Kids Punch Some of The Bullie's Face And But The Bullies Counter Him And They Throw Food On His Face.

After Lunch Time Then At Class Time, The Bullies Still Tease Him During At Class Time Then After Class While The Kid is About to Go Home,The Bullies Chases The Young Boy,As The Boy Runs Too But He Fell While Running Then He Hits To The Ground,As The Bullies Kick His Body At The Ground But Fredbear Plushie Had Enough of This Bullies As He Turn Into Nightmarish Version of Himself As The Bullies Saw A Nightmarish Fredbear And They Got So Scared And Run Away.As Nightmare Fredbear Turns Back To A Plushie And Return Back To The Kid's Bag And Tells The Kid That He Scares Off The Bullies And Because of This Cause He Turn Nightmarish Version of Himself And Tells The Kid He Shoudnt Not See What Him Cause He Might Get Scared And Be Terrified For What He Becomes.

As The Kid And Fredbear Plushie Return Home Were The Boys Parent Were Soo Worried For What To Him And The Boy Tells His Parents That His Okay But His Father Seems Not Trust His Son That His Son is Okay.As The Boy Wakes Up And Goes To Sleep As Fredbear Plushie Tells The Boy "Tommorow Is Another Day"As The Boy Sleep.