MITM~13

Sorry for taking so long, my life has been hectic with school and SAT's and AP exams but i wanted to give this to you this story is dedicated to a writer whose book i think is a paragon of epicness Writer92 here's to you.

Chapter 13

Dylan’s POV

Red was all I saw, crimson red, the color of blood after it is spilled, everywhere; because in a few minutes Eric’s blood was going to be everywhere. I charged at him and tackled him to the ground; I wasted no time before I started throwing a barrage of punches at his face, when I was about to throw the perfect blow that would have broken his nose because he dropped his guard, he rolled us over and started hitting me. I got this weird feeling during all this it was pleasurable yet annoying, but whatever it was I pushed it to the back of my mind and ignored it. I managed to get my feet under him and on his chest then kicked him off; not caring about how much strength I used or where I was all that matters is killing this son of a bitch. We were on our feet looking each other eye to eye, and in his eyes all I saw was amusement which pissed me off, so I charged him and again started throwing punches, he was gonna die for touching my mate. Some hit, others he blocked or just dodged completely. One punch I threw it was a wild, wide swing and he just jumped back about 10 feet. Then for a brief moment he looked over my shoulder I was about to turn to see what he was looking at, when I saw his eyes change. His eyes started to glow showing the eyes of our packs alpha, only the alpha family has eyes like these. Everyone in our pack has eyes that glow blue when we were shifting or our wolves were trying to take over, but the alphas eyes are different, regular wolves they eyes still look like eyes. However the alpha’s eyes are different, the white part of their eyes turn blood red, their pupil’s disappear, and then their iris’ glow sapphire blue. Their eyes are the reason for our pack name, The Blood Sapphire’s, because their eyes look like two sapphires floating in a pool of blood. With his wolf coming to the surface it means things are starting to get serious, finally.

Eric’s POV

He has to die, he deserves to die, in the beginning I was just playing around with him, getting him mad, but when the punch I dodged went back and almost hit Jay, I lost it. He nearly hit my mate, if Jay was just once seconds slower bending over backwards into that bridge type thingy he would’ve gotten hit. Alistair was clawing to get out and I was gonna let him but not yet seeing as we were still in the parking lot, I saw my mate storm over to Dylan’s car with the keys Dylan discarded, get in and drive off. Almost there I charged at him grabbed him by his shirt and threw him into the woods, let’s do this. I walked just in the first layer of trees and I started stripping my clothes because I saw Dylan shifted, but before I could finish he was charging at me and I shifted shredding my clothes, I let Alistair go free to rip him apart.  We were clawing and biting, drawing blood, crashing into trees, and tackling each other. When we got to a clearing we were charging each other again, when I got this feeling to stop but it was smothered by need my need to kill him; we were just inches apart a huge weight came crashing down on us that made my ears ring and Alistair and Demetri start howling in pain, I knew what this was, the power of the alpha, my dad’s power. When an alpha asserts its dominance the more powerful they are the heavier the weight you feel, for instance it felt like the Chrysler building got shot, then the empire state building picked it up and hopped on my back to carry them to be fixed. He walked up to us and his eyes were just like mine.

“Change,” he commanded, but Alistair didn’t listen because he was in control and it looks like neither did Demetri, “CHANGE NOW!!!!” With that Alistair jumped to the back of my mind and I turned back and so did Dylan.

“Let’s go,” he said with such anger. Getting up I realized we were in the clearing where the pack comes together for important meetings, which wasn’t too far from the pack grounds. I also wondered how he knew we were fighting, could it have been the loud growling coming all the way from the center, or the three trees we knocked down. We followed my father back to my house where on the porch stood his parents, his mom looked worried and his dad was mainly mad but there was worry in his eyes as well. Then when we got to the bottom of the porch steps out walked the scariest person, in this world, my mother the alpha female. Now I was scared shitless my dad’s intimidating figure and his threats combined scared people, but my mom all it took was a look to have grown men pissing their pants. My mom could tap into my dad’s powers as alpha and crush people under that same weight, but I have never seen her have to.

They gave us shorts and took us into the living room for a talk, aka we’re dead.

there you go you know how it works vote, comment, fan and it may take me a bit to upload becasue finals start soon love you sexy beasts