That's Life for you

So I stayed the night there and enjoyed it. I didn't have my mother breathing down my neck every minute of the day expecting the best.

Also I finally found a friend who likes me for me and not the money my dad has. She watched me practice my ice-skating routine according to her I was beautiful but sad. Apparently we go to the same school, and almost have all of the same classes.

Anastasia and I are really close and also have a lot of similarities. For example we can't seem to make friends as easily, we love to read, and have a decent taste in music.

We talked lot but Ania insisted that we get to sleep, so we did. A few times in the night Ania came to check on me because of my concussion, and daughter out of love.

In the morning I still had a searing headache and my face still hurt. Ania showed me how to hide it so my parents wouldn't freak. I thanked Ania and Anastasia for helping me. "Anya I want to let you know that you are always welcome here." Anastasia told me.

Ania made sure I knew how to get home. I ended up making it home. For the first time I just stood at the doors and I felt small and unsure of myself.

I ended up opening the door and walking in. These halls why don't they seem like home? Why don't I feel like I'm home? I

suddenly get a vision of a different house and two people standing in front of me a man and woman, no husband and wife, maybe mom and dad.

" Anya" the man was calling my name, but it sounded distant. "Anya," he said it again, but it sounded like my brother. "Hello Anya are you in there?" the man ended up grabbing my shoulders and suddenly faded in to my brother.

"Are you okay?" he asked grabbing my shoulders and looking into my eyes.

"Hmm," say snapping out of whatever it was that just happened. "Are you or are you not okay?" he asked me again, but more sternly. "Yeah, I'm fine," I said while thinking in my head I totally just didn't see two people thinking they were my parents and a home that felt more familiar.

"That's good, mom and dad weren't so sure you were at a friends house since they seem to think you don't have friends." he said. "Oh, so I see I'm not allowed to have friends and a normal life, while you are!" I said harshly that didn't come out the way I meant it.

He looked shocked then went to the stairs and sat down and motioned for me to sit next to him. I start to speak, but he motioned for me to be quiet. " You know I've always wanted a sibling infact a little sister." He said I looked at him and nodded.

"Well when mom and dad said that I was going to be a brother soon I didn't question it." he said then looked at me to make sure I was listening, I then nodded. "Well when they brought you home I was so happy it wasn't until two years ago I started to question it, you somewhat look like us, but not all the way, mom says that your looks come from her side of the family, I only somewhat believed her since we never met her side." he told me.

"So you're saying I might not even be related to you?" I looked up at him searching his eyes for some answer. "Well even if you aren't you can still call me your brother, how does that sound?" he asked me.

"That sounds good." I told him. "Dimitri, Anya I'm nome" I heard my dad or who I think it my dad and then the door shut. Dimitri and I look at each other with a fire in our eyes "race you!" he says we both run to the door and give our father a hung.

" I missed you he said," scooping both of us up and giving a polar bear hung. He then put us down, "I brought both of you something." he said then giving us both a box we ran to the living room. Then opened it as fast as we could, we both got chocolate, Dimitri got a model airplane kit while I got a locket that has a picture of me, my brother, our dog, and our dad.

Mom then came home and made dinner for us. We talked then went to bed. I for some reason couldn't sleep, well I mean I found it, but it was hard. I

saw the same man and woman like I saw in the foyer area earlier in more detail. This time I heard their names Oliver and Laurel.

Then it was nothingness for the rest of the night. I ended up tossing and turning and I had a feeling in my throat, that something could come out. I have no idea on what it could be, but it was there.

Then came a different dream that of a team. I saw some symbols a lighting bolt, a "S, also a red "X" going over the whole entire chest, a yellow R, and something that looked like a golden "A", but it wasn't quite, finally a green arrow.

I couldn't see the faces or make out male from female. Then there was nothingness, that deep floating feeling while sleeping. That was until my human alarm clock came in.