e l e v e n

luke

i saw michael call someone on the phone. is that more important than me? i started to cry when i heard michael laugh.

he cares about that person more than me. i thought couples were suppose to love each other no matter what, and be together, always.

i got up from the chair and went to the knife stand. i walked over to michael, still on the phone and laughing?

i mean i don't mind him being happy, but is that girl making him happy?

i tried hard not to cry, but i don't want michael to be with anyone else but me. because i love him, a lot. i don't want anyone to hurt him.

i dropped the knife and broke into tears.

i truly love him, with all my heart, but i guess he doesn't love me as much as i love him.

michael stopped talking on the phone and quickly looked over at me on the floor crying. michael ran to me and asked, "what's wrong babe?"

my cries became softer once the word 'babe' left michael's lips.

"y-you d-don't lo-ove me." I mumbled.

"i do." michael said.

"then who was that on the phone, was it her."

"no, no it wasn't. it was just calum wondering where i am." michael cupped his hand on my cheek.

"r-really?" i asked and he nodded, "I just thou-"

michael cut me off by smashing his lips onto mine. i was shocked at first, but i instantly kissed him back.

calum

michael told us that he's at lukes, so me and ashton drove to his house. i drove because ashton can function his legs very much, cause of last night, but anywho!

once we were at luke's house, we got down, and i knocked on the door, but no one answered. i opened it and it opened. who doesn't lock their own house?

me and ashton saw michael and luke on the floor, making out. oh shit.

"i think we should leave." ashton said.

"i think so too." i said and grabbed ashton hand and left.

-

that's the end of the story!

sorry it's kinda short. i just winged it because i honestly didn't know what to put in the ending.

if you want a sequel comment and i'll think about it ;)

if not i'll just do the epilogue and that's it.